uniformdating.com

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Hull Fan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: uniformdating.com

Post by Hull Fan »

Me and Mrs HF are both nurses and as you say often have nasty substances all over us (often known as patients, lol).
I tend to quite like it when she only has her tunic top on and has to bend over for her trousers but after that the uniform is awful. :smt003
The East Yorkshire Branch
Coalville RFC - "It's in the blood"
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

Patients' lol can't be nice, but I reckon patients' rofl must be the hardest to wash out. Eeuww.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Whilst I've declared myself not besotted with uniforms, I do find myself heavily attracted to women in women's business suits.

I was once out to lunch with a lovely, and very clever lady from a company in Leicestershire. She was dressed in the skirt & jacket kind of business suit.

During lunch one of my contact lenses fell out. I made as to get up to retrieve it, but the lady in question stopped me as she said the lense could have been anywhere, e.g. on my trouser leg, under a foot, in my lap etc.

She promptly got down on her hands and knees and began searching me and my surrounds for the said lense.

My thoughts at the time will remain private but pretty damned obvious.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!