OT - If you have a few minutes on supporter travel

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

alex2share

OT - If you have a few minutes on supporter travel

Post by alex2share »

Hi guys,

My name is Alex and I work for a company called share2there and what we do is facilitate car sharing between sports fans so that more fans can get to and from the games at a lower cost and in a more environmentally friendly way, cutting their carbon footprint.

It is a totally free service that acts as a centralized network for people to find out who is travelling to what match and whether there is space in the car/minibus but what we really want to know is what do you guys think of the idea?

The service is up and running but we want to improve and the best way we can do that is by asking the fans what sort of service they would like and whether they would consider car sharing as a means of travelling to matches?

I would really appreciate it if anyone took the time to let me know their thoughts on the idea and in turn I will respond to any concerns/queries that you might have.

Good luck for next season,

Cheers,
Alex