New users! Say hello, introduce yourself here.(new thread)

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Rizzo, Tigerbeat, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TigerFeetSteve

Re: New users! Say hello, introduce yourself here.(new thread)

Post by TigerFeetSteve » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:50 pm

Long time Tigers fan occasionally lurking around on these forums, my Uncle (only one in the family intrested in rugby) used to be a Tigers Season Ticket holder, once I showed an interest in rugby growing up I was guided to become a Tiger myself.

Hoping now my son is 2, I may be able to get back to going to Welford a bit more regularly again as now I'll be taking my son to games for his benefit, the Mrs won't be able to complain...
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.

strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Re: New users! Say hello, introduce yourself here.(new thread)

Post by strawclearer » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:40 am

TigerFeetSteve wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:50 pm
Long time Tigers fan occasionally lurking around on these forums, my Uncle (only one in the family intrested in rugby) used to be a Tigers Season Ticket holder, once I showed an interest in rugby growing up I was guided to become a Tiger myself.

Hoping now my son is 2, I may be able to get back to going to Welford a bit more regularly again as now I'll be taking my son to games for his benefit, the Mrs won't be able to complain...
Welcome Steve!
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Stay Home>Protect The NHS>Save Lives