Ugly

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Budster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Ugly

Post by Budster »

Where are all the good looking women Tiger fans, every time the camera pans across the stands the women look like bulldogs chewing a wasp, each one more decrepit than the last.:smt088
This is plea to all good looking female Tigers fans get yourselves down to the match and stop us male fans having the mickey taken out of us by Bath fans. :smt041
maskedsquid
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Ugly

Post by maskedsquid »

:smt044 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067
It's only cheating if you get caught.
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Post by bluntiger »

Budster wrote:Where are all the good looking women Tiger fans, every time the camera pans across the stands the women look like bulldogs chewing a wasp, each one more decrepit than the last.:smt088
This is plea to all good looking female Tigers fans get yourselves down to the match and stop us male fans having the mickey taken out of us by Bath fans. :smt041
Brave man budster, suggest you keep identity and location confidential for your own safety.

:smt074 :smt074 :smt074
Always a Tiger
Budster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Budster »

I not worried by the size of them all I’d have to do is hold out a burger if I offered them fries as well I’d be their hero.
Cor blimey they must have hit every ugly branch on the way down the tree. :smt011
Jim__2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim__2 »

Hit them where it hurts why don't you Budster?! :smt002
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

And there was I thinking this would be a review of Constance Briscoe's controversial misery memoir. But the words "pot", "kettle" and "black" spring to mind, since the Tigers male turnout within telly camera range isn't of the beefcakiest.

I exclude myself from this, seeing as how I'm basically a dead spit for George Clooney's better-looking younger brother. Only with more raw sex appeal and the ability to scorch a Tudor Rose on the wall after a good curry and six pints of Bass. Laydeez fall at my feet, although that may be the curry and the Bass doing its thing.
Mr. Grumpy

Post by Mr. Grumpy »

To have a balanced view to this debate, I propose that Budster posts a link to a picture of himself so that the ladies can give their opinion. Like Gate I also am also strikingly good looking so cannot be used as a control for the male supporters.
A man does not always need to wear a red nose to be considered a clown
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I had not intended to dignify the first post with a reply, since it is rude, and offensive. I will say I have had several complaints about it and personally I feel it merits removal. It's also not the first time Budster has been frankly rude about other fans and other board users.

But - as others have suggested above - perhaps Budster would like to post a photo or a link to a photo, so we can all see what a physical paragon of manhood he really is. Failing that, perhaps he would prefer me to have the post announced at the ground and printed in the programme for every female fan to comment.

Finally, do we really care about Bath fans's comments, if they are (apparently) equally as rude and bad mannered as the original one?
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
madoqua
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by madoqua »

But it was OK when we had an ugly (male) player thread!!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

This is not about players, it's about all the female Tigers supporters, and I am sure you know some too, madoqua - friends, daughters, wives, etc - do you consider all of them ugly? But if you prefer to take that attitude also, I am sure there are some of the men who could conceivably fall into said category to some people.

Beauty is, after all, in the eye of the beholder, and indeed, only skin deep. :smt001
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

I think Budster must occupy a very different part of the ground to where my season tcket(s) are and indeed go into different bars.

I find myself surrounded almost everywhere with absolutely gorgeous and charming ladies - including, when we play them, with some very pretty Bath lasses.

Post where you sit Budster and I will get their boyfriends/husbands/lovers to introduce themselves.
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
madoqua
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by madoqua »

I'm sure budster was toungue in cheek Rizzo and so was I.

I don't think us chaps would be so offended by such a thread.

I would have a scream of a time replying to it.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Well, as suggested, perhaps he'd like to post a picture of his own unearthly manly beauty for us poor ugly females to consider and comment upon :yawinkle:
Demelza - another Mother
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

To be fair, he was referring to the people picked up on the TV cameras, and they do seem to have a knack of picking out some right munters of BOTH genders.

However, I think the female totty on view around the A&L is absolutely splendid.

Not sure us blokes provide much eye candy for the birds though, as we are mainly middle-aged beer swilling men in tatty old rugby shirts.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
CloClo
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by CloClo »

Budster wrote:Where are all the good looking women Tiger fans, every time the camera pans across the stands the women look like bulldogs chewing a wasp, each one more decrepit than the last.:smt088
Thanks for that - out of interest, what do you look like? Hopefully you weren't talking about me (was on TV during the bath game, and at other games). Girls don't go to look good, they go to watch the match.
Come on TIGERS!!!