Ugly

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Re: Ugly

Post by Bill W »

CloClo wrote:
Budster wrote:Where are all the good looking women Tiger fans, every time the camera pans across the stands the women look like bulldogs chewing a wasp, each one more decrepit than the last.:smt088
This is plea to all good looking female Tigers fans get yourselves down to the match and stop us male fans having the mickey taken out of us by Bath fans. :smt041
Thanks for that - out of interest, what do you look like? Hopefully you weren't talking about me (was on TV during the bath game, and at other games). Girls don't go to look good, they go to watch the match.
CloClo

Are you the gorgeous girl with the pretty eyes?
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

Girl with the watering eyes, if she stands near the A&L end of the terrace after I've had the curry and Bass.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

That's near where I stand, Gate. So it's you.... :smt040
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

Small price to pay for keeping the terrace warm, I say.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Any one else spot those two gorgeous birds in Tigers shirts who Sky panned in on today!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Post by cornish tigress »

Unbelievable! I have just been moving house so only just tripped across this erudite and philosophical posting. On my visits to Welford Road I have successfully managed to stop myself salivating at the manhood seated around me without much difficulty. I couldn't really comment on the womanhood as they don't do much for me at the best of times. But funnily enough, I am actually watching the game, not entering into some puerile adolescent banter with Bath fans about whether all the men are mingers! I have reached adulthood and realise that men aren't here on the planet purely for my delectation. They all have much better things to do. Ditto women. Like watching rugby, and killing rabbits.
http://www.matthampson.co.uk
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Still got the rabbit problem, ct? Rabbits are better than adders I suppose. Or are they? I don't know if Gate makes people salivate, it's more likely to be dribbling from lack of oxygen or so it seems.

Beauty is, as I said, only skin deep - I'd take a warm heart, loyal and friendly nature, and a good sense of humour over a handsome face and/or buff body any day.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Post by cornish tigress »

New house rabbit free as yet :smt001 . But then only been in a day.

Beauty is such a funny thing. Everyone has their own taste, and those standard handsome/beautiful people that are put up by the media as being what we should all aspire too are often dull symmetrical types. They've done all those studies on what people consider attractive haven't they and it is usually symmetry. Personally I find symmetry like wallpaper. Dull.
http://www.matthampson.co.uk
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

My wife keeps reminding me that some girls out there like fat boys... luckily for me, she's one of them... Mind you, I wasn't fat when I met her so its all her fault... :smt023
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
Mr. Grumpy

Post by Mr. Grumpy »

Still no link to a picture of himself submitted by Budster then. I can only assume he’s sent a PM to the ladies of the forum apologising. It would’ve been nice to apologise in the open, but still. Unless Budster ‘s getting some professional photography done to make himself look his best?
A man does not always need to wear a red nose to be considered a clown
CloClo
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by CloClo »

Bill W wrote:
CloClo wrote:
Budster wrote:Where are all the good looking women Tiger fans, every time the camera pans across the stands the women look like bulldogs chewing a wasp, each one more decrepit than the last.:smt088
This is plea to all good looking female Tigers fans get yourselves down to the match and stop us male fans having the mickey taken out of us by Bath fans. :smt041
Thanks for that - out of interest, what do you look like? Hopefully you weren't talking about me (was on TV during the bath game, and at other games). Girls don't go to look good, they go to watch the match.
CloClo

Are you the gorgeous girl with the pretty eyes?

:smt002 Was the blue-eyed blonde with a hat, shown near the end of the game.
Come on TIGERS!!!
madoqua
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by madoqua »

I don't want to go to a symmetry yet.

Dead boring.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Like CT, I find that banter about the relative merits of female supporters is utterly puerile.

Though I would say that the horizontal stripes on a Tigers shirt do show up a woman's norks rather nicely.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

Maybe this will cheer our ladies up while their waiting...:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 169957.ece
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...