The Things You Hate The Most...

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Jim__2
Silver Member
Silver Member

The Things You Hate The Most...

Post by Jim__2 »

I'll start:

1) Chain Mail
2) Hearing the same song on the radio over and over again
3) Annoying people :smt016
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Re: The Things You Hate The Most...

Post by Kinoulton »

James Nesbitt: Could he please get off my screen just for a nano second?

The 8 trillion so-called bands that look studious, hold guitars , and mime to songs that make Travis seem radical. Snow Patrol, Killers aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Play some frigging rock, you aren't ninety years old yet.

The insistance on putting mayonaise on every sandwich in the Universe. Why?

A Tomato & Ham sandwich should mean a relatively healthy sandwich which might contain some good ham and some tasty tomato.

A Gingsters Tomato & Ham sandwich tastes only of weak mayonaise and contains 750 calories.

Land Mines.

Women who scrape their hair back and think they look OK. They look terrible.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Men who leave the seat up.
People who don't use their indicators in cars.
Liver.
People who say "I don't mean to be rude but..." and then proceed to be incredibly rude to you.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Jim__2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim__2 »

BelperJon wrote:
"5. The overuse of the words like, so, stuff and absolutely."

I'm a criminal of the above :smt009
madoqua
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by madoqua »

People who, when speaking end every point on a upward note/inflection, as if to say, "That's it, I have spoken!"
Clotted cream.
Someones breath after drinking milk.
'Beamer' drivers.
Anyone who can be cruel to animals.
Short measure pints.
Bar stool experts who always have the 'right' opinion. The more beer they have, the righter they are.
Grey people with no personality.
Last edited by madoqua on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moose
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Moose »

People who are intolerant of other peoples cultures......and the Dutch!
westy154
Super User
Super User

Post by westy154 »

- Anyone who doesn't use their indicators. BMW drivers seem to do this a lot, but the problem is not solely confined to them.

- People who say "you have to read this book, you'll love it". Generally these people won't know my tastes and all they actually mean is that they enjoyed it. Same goes for films and music. There isn't a single book/album/film that I would say anyone HAS to read/watched/listened to, certainly not Harry Bl**dy Potter thank you very much. Reccommend things to me by all acounts but don't tell me I HAVE to read this.

- Cheese. Gone off yoghurt, which is gone off milk. Cheese is therefore gone off milk squared. Bleurgh. They very thought of eating it, not less the smell, litterally makes me wretch slightly.

- The Daily Mail or any publication which jumps on a bandwagon and peddles hate campaigns. I swear one day the headline is going to read, "There's a muslim pedophile asylum seeker coming to the UK, and Labour want him to live under your childs bed"*

- Facebook. More specifically that because I refure to use it, I now have almost no idea of what plans my friends are making. Time was that email and phones were good enough. Now without a facebook account I'm like a social leper. More so.

- Overtly loud people in situations that don't warrant being loud. "Look at me, I'm loud and therefore ever so interesting!"

I've got loads more (I'm quite a hate filled person apparently), but I'll let someone else have a go. :smt002

*With apologies to Mock the Week for stealing their material.
John
---
He is able to lift up a heavy object when that heavy object says "lift me now".
westy154
Super User
Super User

Post by westy154 »

One more: Standard jokes. I.e. Someone saying that they have a bit of a hearing problem and the unbeleivably hilarious response of, "pardon?" In fact any joke so far past it's sell by date that it is turning into cheese.
John
---
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I know I've said it before, but I've just come back from Waitrose. Even in the "baskets only" section, there are still people who are utterly unprepared for the activity of paying for their stuff.

Have they no idea where they keep their money and cards?

And then when they finally have paid, and you want them to s*d off, they hang around at the check-out fumbling around with their purse / wallet seemingly catching up on a week's worth of filing.
Mr. Grumpy

Post by Mr. Grumpy »

Cyclists ignoring all rules. If you're on the road, you still have to obey the highway code. If you're on the pavement, you shouldn't be, unless you're in a cycle lane. And don't give me a surly look when I'm "in your way" whilst you are on the pavement.

And the Daily Mail really is a nasty mean spirited thing indeed.
A man does not always need to wear a red nose to be considered a clown
westy154
Super User
Super User

Post by westy154 »

Mr. Grumpy wrote:And don't give me a surly look when I'm "in your way" whilst you are on the pavement.
Good call!

My fiance and I like to walk side by side on a pavement when we know that a cyclist is behind us. Even if they ring their bell we just walk on oblivious. We are both occasional cyclist, but don't cycle on the pavement and on the rare occasions that I do, I certainly don't get uppity when pedestrians don't move over. 'Tis a fun game.
John
---
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

... and bleeping youngsters who think it's cool to wear black trousers and a black hoodie whilst riding a bike with no lights.

Have they any idea how invisible they are to a car driver at night?

'kin idiots deserve to die, but I don't want to go to court for their manslaughter.