The Things You Hate The Most...

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Re: The Things You Hate The Most...

Post by Kinoulton »

Following on from BJ's thread....

Do murders only EVER happen in quiet closely knit, proud communities who are then devastated by said murder? Never in a squalid run down estate? Or a snooty London street where no one knows or wants to know about anyone else?

Are young victims invariably lovely, laughing, sweet natured children? Are all the nasty little b*ggers and the quiet insular nerds immune from attack?

Are adult victims always quiet people who kept themselves to themselves? Does no one ever murder someone who happens to be a noisy distasteful busy-body?

And how come the only politicans who croak are those who are respected equally on both sides of the House? Presumably being despised by the opposition makes you immortal.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
maskedsquid
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by maskedsquid »

Spot on Kinny. You only have to look at the photos of a number of the people who have been "tragically" killed to realise they were not the amazing, loving, generous, caring person they are made out to be.
It's only cheating if you get caught.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

No one has murdered me yet.

Thus proving that nice people do not get murdered!

:smt023
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Bill W wrote:No one has murdered me yet.

Thus proving that nice people do not get murdered!

:smt023
Well none of us know where you live.

But beware the Moderators. They know all about you :smt103 :smt103
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I don't need to visit - I have a voodoo doll and pins....

My rant for today - kids who simply don't stop at junctions when walking from the shop (laden with crisps, sweets and Red Bull) to school - gangs of them just walk out into the road and expect everyone to stop. And the ones who just stare blankly at you when you hold the shop door open for them, and on not getting an acknowledgement, you say "Thank YOU!" loudly. My kid was taught from babyhood to say please and thank you - do the parents not teach manners to kids any longer?

Oh and the occasional cyclist (not all of them) who think road laws such as red lights, one-way streets and zebra crossings don't apply to them.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I got a real live one in the local Custcotter yesterday

I stood at the till behind a woman who ought to have been at the peak of her faculties, maybe 35 years old.

But no. She wanted to chat to the checkout lady, clearly to the discomfort of the checkout lady, as she could see that me and several others were forming an ever lengthening queue.

Then she realised there was something she'd forgotten to put in her basket, and with total disregard for everyone else, went off to get it. She returned with a Freddo Frog bar, or something, and this brought her total number of items to 4, but she then wanted to pay by debit card. Once that transaction had been completed, she belatedly announced that she wanted cashback.

The transaction was re-done, and eventually she was given her card, her receipt, her cash, and her cash receipt.

She then proceeded to slowly and painfully file all these things into her bulging purse whilst the rest of us waited for her to shift her aris and let someone else get to the till.

She had just about got round to filing one of her receipts in one of the mystery purse-pockets when she stopped, looked up, and started chatting to the check-out assistant again about nothing in particular.

Finally, after about half my life span, she clasped her purse shut, picked up her 4 paltry items, saw me standing behind her and said: "Ooo sorry, I'll get out of your way."

Had she stayed behind to deliver similar apologies to the rest of the queue, she'd have spent 4 hours in the place.

What are these people unaware of? That other people exist?

My theory is that she was brought up amongst some some new-age thinking parents who gave her unconditional love and told her she was "special". Hence condemning her to a lifetime of being throughly despised.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

I hate queues. All queues. Except those where I am in company of charming absolutely fabulous ladies. Or failing that a bevy of cheerleaders (whoops - did I mention cheerleaders again?)

Today I had to go to hospital for a blood test.

The car park was not full (unusual), but ominously there were notices saying that the plebotomy department was short staffed and therefore waiting times would be severe.

I approached with foreboding. In my experience neither charming absolutely fabulous young ladies nor cheerleaders (whoops I mentioned them again) have blood tests and one normally has to wait for 30 minutes to 1 hour for a test that takes 1 minute max.

But no! I walked straight in! There was no queue!

Must remember to stick the notices up again the day before I need a blood test!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
madoqua
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by madoqua »

People who stick to speed limits :smt002
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

I just cannot stand idiots!!!

:smt013 :smt013 :smt013
Still keeping the faith!
Jim__2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim__2 »

I am amazed that this thread is still going?
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

There's a lot to hate.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

I just hate people who complain.

The food is too expensive - don't buy it then.
Ref link is cr*p - don't get one then.
This thread is pointless - don't post on it then.

Not that I am complainng!
:smt003 :smt003 :smt003
Still keeping the faith!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

People who moan about the British weather.

We have rivers, forests, green fields, an abundance of plant life and animal life.

That's because it's not too hot, and we have plenty of rain, much of which is blown in by quite strong winds.

That's what Britain is, and always has been.

Wear the right clothes, get yourselves outside, and stop moaning. Or b*gger off, of course.