Exams

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

DCat
Super User
Super User

Exams

Post by DCat »

Can I just say good luck to all of you who are doing SATs ( :smt013 ), GCSEs, AS, A2 & Uni exams at the moment.

Also to invigilators - some of my best friends do this job!
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
sjwoodman

Post by sjwoodman »

And me! :smt001

(as ex-invigilator...)
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

And from me as a teacher currently bending over backwards getting the little heroes ready for their exams!
PS Invigilators... try invigilation battleships. Create a grid on paper representing the desks. Get a colleague to do the same. Draw on your battleships. Take your shot by standing behind a student. You'll thank me later!)
Last edited by Iain on Thu May 15, 2008 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Good luck to all too, from me (as a parent who deals with the pre-and post-exam fallout!)
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Suz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Suz »

Good luck everyone, I have an exam in a couple of weeks (same day as prem final) then thats it till october!!
:smt023
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

Can't go to the Glous game as its too far and i have a monday morning maths exam :smt013

Good luck to everyone! :smt023
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
westy154
Super User
Super User

Post by westy154 »

As someone who hasn't had any exams to do for a good few years now, good luck everybody.
John
---
He is able to lift up a heavy object when that heavy object says "lift me now".
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

ive got 2 english As levels exams next wednesday, 3 Business studies exams on thursday and 3 Policitcs exams on friday.... not fun! :smt012

As somone taking these exams - thank you for the good luck everyone! and good luck to any others...
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

As Ian Hislop said tonight on "Have I got News for You" regarding exams and the fact that there are too many exams and not enough actual teaching...

"If you want to get a pig fatter, you don't weigh it 3 times a week"...very true !!

Good luck to all.
adam789

Post by adam789 »

Awwwwwwwww cheers guys, I'm currently failing my first year exams at uni woooooo. Good luck to everyone else taking exams at the moment... Hope you're doing better than me :smt001
adam789

Post by adam789 »

Awwwwwwwww cheers guys, I'm currently failing my first year exams at uni woooooo. Good luck to everyone else taking exams at the moment... Hope you're doing better than me :smt001
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

westwinds31 wrote:As Ian Hislop said tonight on "Have I got News for You" regarding exams and the fact that there are too many exams and not enough actual teaching...

"If you want to get a pig fatter, you don't weigh it 3 times a week"...very true !!

Good luck to all.
I saw that. He's always on the money isn't he? :smt003
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

Exams are such a pain, got my first exams next week, and then more exams spread over 3 weeks after 1/2 term. ALso very annoying that my birthday is right in the middle of it all....

Didn't really make things easy for myself when I did so badly last year!
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
georgierockssocks
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by georgierockssocks »

Thank You All! I have AS Spanish and Critial Thinking tomorrow (6hours in total :smt012 )English Lit on Wednesday, which i will almost certainly fail!, and Chemistry and Biology after half term..The Joys!!!! :smt017

GOOD LUCK to everyone else who has them, i know how much of a pain in the behind they are :smt023