how is everybody

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

suesturgess

how is everybody

Post by suesturgess »

hi not been on 4 a long while been looking after my terminally ill mum not really had time 2 come on forum hope everybody had good xmas and happy new year 2 everybody
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Welcome back Sue. Been in similar position last year so I know how hard things can be. Take care and keep posting and reading, there's a lot to catch up on when you have time.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Post by cornish tigress »

Hi Sue. Sorry to hear about your mum, you must be having a hard time. Perhaps this madhouse will be nice and diverting for you. Hope so :smt001
http://www.matthampson.co.uk
suesturgess

Post by suesturgess »

hey ladys thank u 4 welcoming me back and ur support nice 2 no im not on my own were my mum concerned have been trying 2 catch up and it has cheered me up reading everything next thiing i need 2 to is a good night out or a all day drinking session. nice 2 here from u cornish tigress been reading wat u have put on forum and has made me laugh thank u 2 all of u sue :smt001
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

You can't beat the Double Deckers Booze Bus for an all day drinking session. I shall be propping up the bar most of tomorrow getting my premed sorted. Pop in and anaesthetise yourself. :drinkers:
Angelica
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Angelica »

is it open to everyone, cornish tigress? I am usually well behaved and don't dance on the bar much.
Half angel half devil, which one's today?
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Misbehaving is encouraged, but there's not room for all of us on the tables, so please, welcome! I can sense you may make excellent bar staff/bouncer material. :smt023
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

went for a bit more of a wander before the newcastle game, Leicester looks well good for an all day booze up especially in the summer as i noticed some nice bars by the water, one called the quay and one on the other side by that little park with the church on top to the right of the hol inn. there's a really nice lookin restaurant there too, with a footbridge outside it.
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Hi red, not heard from you in ages. How's things?
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

Not too bad, are you still Alix but under a name change? last few months i've been so busy, new car, new girlfriend, applying for jobs, jeez its been way too serious. not had too many visits to WR and been missing it but should get a couple more in bfore t'end of the season plus the annual visit to Twickers :smt001
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Yes 'tis me. I had to change my email so hence new monicker. Cunning huh?

I see new car topped the list ahead of new girlfriend! :smt003

Take care your redness. Don't be a stranger.

check out forum awards on the fans forum, you made it onto the most missed category!
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Hi Sue - welcome back, and sorry about your mum.

Hi Red - welcome back as well.

Did you know that there are 360 bars within a 1 mile radius of Leicester University Campus? That should give you plenty of scope for all year booze-ups (well apart from the 5 days off, assuming you don't want to go crawling)
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

cornish tigress wrote:Yes 'tis me. I had to change my email so hence new monicker. Cunning huh?

I see new car topped the list ahead of new girlfriend! :smt003

Take care your redness. Don't be a stranger.

check out forum awards on the fans forum, you made it onto the most missed category!
really? aww that is such an honour, i love you all, especially if you're an attractive middle aged woman, but hey i'm just lookin baby i ain't buying :smt061 Hiya Debs! i did put the car first but dunno why - the car is cheaper to run, more reliable and has a mute button for when the stereo noise gets too loud and repetitive - good job the missus doesn't like rugby eh? :smt023
scrambo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by scrambo »

sorry to hear about your mum. Im sure you're doing a grand job and making her days more comfortable.

hello by the way :smt006
Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep.