New Users - Introduce yourself here!

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Welcome tigerfez.
You're not alone, I am only permitted to view the Tigers site during lunch hour at work - thankfully I'm at home more often than work!
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
tigerfez
Tiger Cub

Post by tigerfez »

i suppose since I'm doing my GCSE's I better start concentrating!!
Loughborough Grammar FTW
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Does your name pay homage to the great Tommy Cooper?

Just like that. :smt064
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
rowan

Post by rowan »

just wanted to say hello- i'm rowan and I am now on my 2nd season ticket, but I've only just got round to joining the forum....

This Friday I'm going to Spain to do an 80-mile walk for the matt hampson trust- have raised over £200 already and I've not even started yet. just goes to show what nice people we rugby fans are...
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Welcome to the forum, rowan, and good luck & well done on your fundraising for Matt.
Demelza - another Mother
bumpsy

Post by bumpsy »

Hello all ...

It took me 5 attempts to get the "passcode" wotsit right to register for the forum ... :smt053 .. is that a record? :smt001

Looking forward to Sat ... should be a good game ... (not sure about england though :smt002 )
April

Post by April »

bumpsy wrote:Hello all ...

It took me 5 attempts to get the "passcode" wotsit right to register for the forum ... :smt053 .. is that a record? :smt001

Looking forward to Sat ... should be a good game ... (not sure about england though :smt002 )
Hello....You're worried..it says I got the Textual question wrong! I can only assume I mis-keyed! :smt011

This is my second season as a season ticket holder. I'm looking forward to Saturday too....quite a lot more to this match than England's anyway.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Sorry folks, there are a few website gremlins at the moment!

Welcome to you all anyway.
Demelza - another Mother
April

Post by April »

A website without gremlins would be like Ant without Dek, Bubble without Squeak... unthinkable.

There's something very reassuring about gremlins in websites... sort of shows technology isn't totally in charge. Yet anway.

So keep up the good work! And thank you for the welcome.
bumpsy

Post by bumpsy »

Rizzo wrote:Sorry folks, there are a few website gremlins at the moment!

Welcome to you all anyway.
No problem, the blame lies squarely at my feet. I'm sure the site is fine, just me fat fingering everything.

April - i must say, i got a bit nervy with the textual question also! :smt001 School exam flashbacks and all that. One of my questions was "what is the capital of the UK" ... I had think about it for a bit ... the "UK" bit threw me ... is there a capital of the UK? :smt053 ..
April

Post by April »

bumpsy wrote: April - i must say, i got a bit nervy with the textual question also! :smt001 School exam flashbacks and all that. One of my questions was "what is the capital of the UK" ... I had think about it for a bit ... the "UK" bit threw me ... is there a capital of the UK? :smt053 ..
It would have thrown me too - had I noticed! (Mine was the same) I just jumped in..but you're point is absolutely valid. Although I guess some Londoners would disagree!
scrambo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Hello - new fan

Post by scrambo »

Hi. Ive really gotten into rugby this have been watching for a while. Decided to choose a union team and picked the tigers much to my hubby's dislike!

So erm hello peeps.

oh yeah im samantha from southampton, uk
Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep.