how boring

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

how boring

Post by champanzie »

who would want to watch football. im watching the fa cup finala nd it is the worst thing in the world. i would much prefer to watch rugby any day.
Come on you tigers!
bbfb10
Tiger Cub

Post by bbfb10 »

It is terrible, myself and Sideshow (fellow forum member) are sat at home being bored by this "Great Spectacle" and "Showpiece" of English football. Looks like extra time, and another 30 minutes of this dirge.

I think the healing powers of footballers is amazing though! One second a terrible injury that hurts SO much, the next second he's fine!

Got to get me some of that magic water!

Might start writing my school reports instead, only 19 to go!
TigerScrums
Gold Member
Gold Member
Location: Staffordshire - Or more favourably half way up the Crumbie Terrace behind the Tigers bench!!

Post by TigerScrums »

I never watch the roundey ball game these days.

The thuggery of fans as I was growing up combined with the disrespect shown by players on the pitch to each other, fans & officials; the ridiculous reactions to fouls used to try and influence the game.

The way you kick around ball and it goes in a straight line!! Where is the skill in collecting an controlling that.

The lack of a scrum!
Those line outs are never straight and they always get away with it.
The one player that always jumps about when the other is taking a penalty (so unsportsman like)

I need to finish before I get too carried away.

But seriously I dont think I could tell you what any of the England roundey ball squad look like except for the giant freaky dancer Crouch and thug Rooney.

There is more than enough rugby played theses days to keep me busy so never have to watch the other game.
Come on Tigers!!!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

But on the other hand, going round the supermarket this afternoon was a joy for a Saturday afternoon :oD
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
TigerScrums
Gold Member
Gold Member
Location: Staffordshire - Or more favourably half way up the Crumbie Terrace behind the Tigers bench!!

Post by TigerScrums »

Yes I agree.

Bimbling round Tesco with no queues was great.

Checkouts staffed but no customers!

Did get asked about 5 times though why I wasn't watching the game.
Come on Tigers!!!
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

I love football but that was a very boring game. Good goal to win it though, and at least it stops man utd doing the double and gives us more chance of winning sports personality team of the year!
kingneptuneii
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kingneptuneii »

the game was so boring I fell asleep and woke up too late to go to a concert I had a ticket for, ergo I am appealing to the FA for re embursment!
Never mind the ball, get on with the game!!
Jeremy Anderson
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeremy Anderson »

BJ if it wasn't for this thread I would not have known who had won. Just watched Bath vs Clermont followed by Irish A vs Canada with Dr Who in between. Going to try and sleep now although I expect I will be up early cos of the big match.
Jez

Only Winners Win!