'The Mothers'

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

Rizzo wrote:Don't start CT, I've been having this argument with my friend Melissa for the last 6 years and we've never convinced each other ;o) She says it's because my family is Microsoft-assimilated (my husband is a Microsoft qualified engineer). Macs are good for their brief, PCs are good for theirs.

btw did you know that Post Office Red and Home Office purple are actually legally registered colours?
How the heck can you register red as a 'legal' colour ??

P.S We have a mac in the office, most expensive paper weight ever!!!
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I'm a bit worried that the Mothers are talking about computers.

Computers are generally for big mesters and only of use to women when they are doing online grocery shopping.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

And for the obtaining of substances that can be mixed and brewed to poison annoying men ;o)
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

Rizzo wrote:And for the obtaining of substances that can be mixed and brewed to poison annoying men ;o)
You can get computers to make tea??
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

cornish tigress wrote:I have got to the sad point that I can actually give you pretty accurate CMYK values for any colour you care to show me. But then I do do it all day as a job.
A bit like Pantone 154
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

sorry about that previous posting - don't know what came over me

Just think - if it wasn't for Microsoft, we wouldn't know each other. Or would we?

okay, back to the Cosmic Muffins - what are the ingredients? Need to make some more protection for the Space Shuttle (see cooking disasters thread)

Sponsored by Kleenex
Lily Tigrinum
Tiger Cub

Post by Lily Tigrinum »

Sorry girls
chefs choice "Cosmic Muffin" is off the menu this week because he couldn't get it to rise, need to think again about the ingredients before we go public.

;o)
Desdemona, designer of the Cosmic Muffin

...every Mother needs an Older Brother
Lily Tigrinum
Tiger Cub

Post by Lily Tigrinum »

Dear Mothers
Now I,ve grown into a Tiger Cub I suppose that means that I have to take on a bit of responsibility round here too. Are there any 'Mother' duties I can help with so that I can earn my keep as well as lurking in the forums.
:nod:

cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Post by cornish tigress »

Ah wonderful, a volunteer is worth a hundred conscripts. Naturally we have problems with Kinny. He needs watching. We take it in shifts. There used to be a kids tv programme named after it, you may have heard of it. Our bugging arm used to have a radio programme cover too. RedTiger needs occassional surveillance. Keep WELL clear of Gate. I think that is all I can tell you on this open forum. Good luck. Bit gutted about the cosmic muffin. Keep us informed.

Debbie - Safari. That's all I'm going to say. ;o)

Pantone 154 is kind of a sludgy brown? C35, M60, Y80, K20 I'd guess at. Oh this is FUN!
http://www.matthampson.co.uk
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

He he.

Last night I got out of bed again and went walkabouts. It was ages before matron found me. She was ever so cross, so I offered her a cosmic muffin.

What's good for black eyes?
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Contact lenses.

Sorry CT, it wasn't 154, it was 172 I was thinking of! Used to be our corporate colour before I changed jobs (and can you blame me?)

Sponsored by Kleenex
Lily Tigrinum
Tiger Cub

Post by Lily Tigrinum »

Dear Mothers
Re- job interview

After searching all day Sunday I finally found the certificates in the loft, the Visual is still current but the Audio has lapsed, is this a requirement? I excelled in woodwork achieving distinction in the spotty dog studies and this helped enormously with later interviews for the Ministry of Silly Walks, I am proud to say this is still on the CV.

As you know I've been watching for a while, this is the latest report -

Kinny - recently seen quoting poetry! is there anything in the rumour that Tiggy's Bar has been serving pan-galactic gargle blasters after hours?
RedTiger - not a lot of activity but have made a visual
Gate - wouldn't want to approach this one due to smell

I have to advise that in order to get pass for Special Ops this coming Sunday at HQ I may not be available for full time surveillance duties this week. Will do what I can. :oD

Lily Tigrinum
Tiger Cub

Post by Lily Tigrinum »

CT - I washed my hair at the weekend with PantoneProV154 but I didn't like the smell, are there any others I can try?
:o?

cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Post by cornish tigress »

Debs - 172 truly vile, have just looked it up. Well done for leaving. That's the kind of colour only to be used by emergency services. Sparingly.

My little tiger lily, you have been working hard. :lol: I would steer clear of the Pantones for hair washing. You can change colour quite dramatically. Though Rizzo uses them quite a bit I'm told. Excellent for under cover work though. Karen will be undercover over the weekend too, you can pick up many things from her. See if you can meet up. She'll be wearing a gold and black shirt, tigers hat and confused expression. Easy to spot.
http://www.matthampson.co.uk
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Ladies, I don't mind being under surveillance. In a strange way it's almost flattering.

But it's a two way thing, you know.

TigerLily, that blouse you were wearing really enhanced your figure. Well done.