Hot Fuzz

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

banbury tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Hot Fuzz

Post by banbury tiger »

has anyone seen it ?

it sounds good so i'm going to see it this afternoon. I'll report back after.
Tigers forever ! Tuilagi Rules!!
Get well soon Hazza.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leicester_Tigers
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Daughter certainly liked it, has seen it twice and is trying to drag us to see it wth her for number 3!
Don't mess with The Mothers!
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by anything_but_ordinary »

it was awesome, i couldnt stop laughing!

go and see it!!
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
banbury tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by banbury tiger »

is a good film and as it's a british film set in Britain it's easier to relate to it and it seems funnier than the american comedy imports which dont have the same substance about them. well that's my opinion anyway.

overall i think it's good viewing and well worth the entrance fee (although that is a rediculous price nowadys).

funny and action filled what more can you ask for ?
Tigers forever ! Tuilagi Rules!!
Get well soon Hazza.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leicester_Tigers
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

I'm seeing it next friday hopefully! The prices are ridiculous though... apparently the Tunbridge Wells one is one of the most expensive in the country! I have to pay just under £9 :? whereas in another localish one its only £5
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

i didn't think it was that good. i like pegg and the other guy who's from man stroke woman but i didn't think the film was that good, it was funny in bits but seemed too serious in other bits and had loads of boring bits.
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

I thought it was really good, but everybody has their own tastes, so it will not be to everyones taste.
drunky-munky

Post by drunky-munky »

personally thought it was brilliant! british comedy at its very best 8o) <<< the fuzz
[email protected]- feel free to add me anytime! :D

Your not 10 points down- Your 11 points from victory!

South Woodham Ferrers Rugby Club for LIFE!!!!
StamfordTiger

Post by StamfordTiger »

What a great film! I haven't laughed so much at a film since Jackass the movie was released!

Would recommend! Saw it in Peterborough on Sunday £6.50 each - well worth the money!!
Tuilagi is nails!

:pint:

http://tinyurl.com/2stxl4
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

I saw it today and loved it!!! Was soo funny, laughing at my friends hiding behind their hands/ knees, and then of the film as well!! Thought it was a bit slow at first, but when all the action got started it was hilarious! :oD :oD :oD :oD :oD
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 4 »

I wasn't that sure about it. I couldn't decide whether it was funny or not. What did amuse me was that the main character (who's name eludes me) in Hot Fuzz obviously palys the wonder cop who is extremely fit etc. yet the same man is the star of 'run fat boy run' (i think its called) and there was a trailor before I watched Hot Fuzz of him not being able to run more than 10 metres. This stupid mind may explain why i wasn't able to enjoy the actual film as i might have!

These british comedies are a lot better than a miriad of american coutnerparts though. I tell you a good one: did anyone see 'Severance'?
POSTIGER
Super User
Super User

Post by POSTIGER »

I thought Hot Fuzz was fantastic, very funny film indeed. Go see it if you haven't already!

Favourite line:

'If you wanna be a big cop in a small town, go to the Model Village' (sic) Genius! :oD :oD
Oggle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Oggle »

I watched this recently.

Awesome film! ...though as with most films it could be better- cut 20mins and add an exploding helicopter scene [thank you Mark Kermode!]

Wasnt expecting it to be so gruesome though- that church spire at the end- euuuu!

But a class english film! :)
popnoodle
Tiger Cub

Post by popnoodle »

HOT FUZZ I Gotta Watch That, Meant To Be One Of The Funniest Films Of The Year :)
Just Me.. :halo: x.
cal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by cal »

Saw this on Wednesday, LOVED IT! I love that fact that both of the writers are film buffs, so the ammount of attention to detail is where a large portion of the comedy lies. Not as funny on face value as Shaun of the dead but still very funny.

Jog on.