GET IN THERE!!! WOOO HOOOO!!

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

redtiger
Super User
Super User

GET IN THERE!!! WOOO HOOOO!!

Post by redtiger »

i am so happy and i am off to raid my fridge and drink some beer and ooooh be a bit "old me" and get really drunk!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i really am a restrained person you know considering how i feel about certain people and the year i've had until recently. anyway, beer is calling!!
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

:?:
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Your redness, I am very happy you are happy.

What's going on then? :?: Are you on a promise?
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

strange. full moon isn't until September 7th - lunacy shouldn't be at its peak until then :wink:
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

God help us all!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

i can just imagine this giant red staggering down the street burping having everyone running for their lives :roll: :lol:
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

ha ha not quite hannah, i was snoring by 10.30 :roll: thought i'd best be sensible on a school night even tho i'm not in work til 11.30. I found out yesterday off my mate paula who sits next to me in work that i was successful in getting my transfer, its not til late sept and its for 4 months initially but they reckon it will end up being a lot longer, the job i've been doing for the last two years was initially for 6 weeks. i'll be getting a manager's salary plus evening shift rate plus whatever expenses they will let me claim for = shed loads of money!!! :lol: :lol: obviously i've dedicated it to that evil cow boss from scotland who said i was pooh at my job. six others who i really like including paula also got the job, but the one i don't like did too, two of her mates didn't get it which i found particularly funny :lol: but apparently another department, ironically that one in scotland, didn't get enough people applying so those two i don't want to get the job may get it now after all :roll:
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

LOL

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

Hha ha, Red with the cute bum, so why are you so happy??? Let me think???????? :D :D :shock: :o :lol: :P :twisted:
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

why hello there kaye, you are one hot lady :lol: :lol: you put a big smile on my face too :lol: