secure motorbike parking

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

andrew

secure motorbike parking

Post by andrew »

Dear All

I shall be coming down from Sale for the match next month on a pricey 2-wheeled toy made by a certain German manufacturer. Is there anywhere at the ground where they let motorcyclists park in security, or I shall spend the entire match in a state of Bike Anxiety!

Any advice?

Andrew
Andrew
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

At the back of the hospital car park there's an unofficial open air car park run by a huge Indian chap. He charges £3 a vehicle.

The car park is not locked or anything but if he was keeping an eye on it, I wouldn't expect anyone to mess with him!
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

there is a NCP car park next to the ground although i don't know if it is used by the publice on match days, try contacting Tigers (by phone, they never reply e-mails) and they may be able to tell you!!
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

Andrew

I sometimes go on my bike and you can park in the car park outside the next stand which is really safe (leave my helmet there also and never had a problem), or as one of the other guys mentioend, I sometimes park with the Indian guy who lets me change in his office, leave all the gear there etc for £2.50.

Hope it helps....?

Dave
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
wills_#1fan!
Super User
Super User

Post by wills_#1fan! »

i sometimes leave my car with that bloke when i go shopping... is cheaper to leave it with him and get the bus to the centre than waste petrol driving round to find a space than being charged over the top prices!!!
If we never meet again,
Think of me every now and then!