Fanastic News......................

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Col_B
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Fanastic News......................

Post by Col_B »

It's over thank god it's finally over, yet another series of the worst reality TV show
has finally come to an end, no longer do I have to avoid channel 4 E4 etc Big brother
has finally finished.

I was gonna post to the thread disliked tv people, but there are too many names to
add when you think of anyone who has had anything to do with the production of this
naff tv show.

It pains me to think of all the Police and Prison Officers who have to sit there
watching people with suicide or self harm markers to make sure they don't do
anything. Why not just use one of the many fans who regularly tune in to watch
someone sleep all night and do very little else?? :twisted:
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Yeh but one finishes another starts X-Factor tonight, grrrrrr :evil:
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

your right sim & really do hate x factor :evil:
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

there's a thing called an "off" button - I use it quite regularly.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

there might be an off button, but it would be nice if they put something different from a reality series now & again so then we might not have to use the off button so much
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Oh i know that, but the thing is while these shows are on then they're taking up TV time that could be filled with things a little more interesting and good, instead you find its :censored: on every channel!! and it is every channel, even BBC are going into it, which really really disappointed me because i always thought that they were an original channel with ediffiying stuff on! but i suppose it reflects the time and we (Britons) are watching more and more and so they want people watching it!!
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
100%rugbygirl
Super User
Super User

Post by 100%rugbygirl »

i hate reality TV shows can say i have never watched big brother and dont intend to!! i like x factor and pop stars and pop idol for the first when you get the stupid people who think they can sing!!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

same but the xfactor auditions are the best! was hilarious tonight :lol: :lol:
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
100%rugbygirl
Super User
Super User

Post by 100%rugbygirl »

i know the auditions made me laugh sooo much!! that judge guy who tried to sing michael jackson - that was great!!
but they guy who was a full time carer for his mum was lovely - i want him to win
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Yes, the only people I've ever encountered that watch Big Brother is on this forum.

In no other walk of life do I ever find a watcher.

And that includes the "beating tourettes" classes that the moderators made me go to.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Manxie
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Manxie »

We had our company summer party on Friday night and I still can't believe that we had to not only set up a TV at the venue for those BB addicts but someone kept interrupting the DJ to tell us all who had been evicted. I'm especially glad it has finished as I won the £26 in the sweepstake.
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

the concept of those reality shows is all wrong. my plan for something like big brother would be this, and lets face it its genius.

15 or so people start in the house. there is no food. the house has a mile long high walled garden that is unclimbable and completely exposed save for a couple of trees. at the end of the garden and therefore a mile away from the house is the food. but halfway up a high rose tower block overlooking the garden is a trained army sniper. so the person who wins is the one who doesn't starve to death or get shot by the sniper.

everyone wins cause it's 14 less freaks in society and its great family entertainment. and it solves unemployment cause lets face it you'd be straight on a sniper course.

my next quality show is entitled "slow death to keith chegwin" the title has got you excited already i know. "hi i'm keith chegwin and this is my cheg book.." hi i'm john ormond and this is my assault rifle. say hello to my leetle friend cheggers you beeyatch!" :twisted: :twisted:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

100%rugbygirl wrote:i know the auditions made me laugh sooo much!! that judge guy who tried to sing michael jackson - that was great!!
but they guy who was a full time carer for his mum was lovely - i want him to win
ah yeah me too! i bet he'll get really far. there was the girl as well that sang over the rainbow i'll bet she'll go far too! and i laughed so much at him!! and that guy that went on for ever and ever singing you raise me up! :lol: :lol:
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Didn't watch them but Chris Moyles was ripping into the X Factor peopel this morning, it was very very funny!
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Well, I am happy to admit that BB is OK. I think there is a lot of sneering at BB, but so what ? I, my daughter and 4 million others regularly crawl out from under our stones to watch it each year. Maybe we shouldn't be so condescending about other people's viewing habits ? I don't like X-Factor, but I don't begrudge others their enjoyment.

I admit that not everyone has SKY or Cable, but if you do have subscription TV then there is always something different to watch. The re-run of Planet Earth on BBC HD was truly amazing.

So there (rant over).