Updates

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Gem
Gold Member
Gold Member

Updates

Post by Gem »

Hey all,

Back again after a weeks worth of camping with my scout group... went white water rafting, twas awesome!

Anywho, whats the latest? Anyone update me cos im feeling out of the Tigers loop! :cry:
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

Were you at Charnwood?
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

not much has been going on here gem! the most interesting however has got to be the post on loo paper. imho it should be published :D :lol:
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Gem
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gem »

yeppy yep yep, twas Charnwood i just spent my week on. Good guess! Howdya know?!
Zumnem

Post by Zumnem »

Too early...
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

I have been on the last 2 (before this one) myself and still have links in scouting and knew that Charnwood was last week.

Was it good? What were the loo's like this year? :lol:
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Gem, I don't know where Charnwood is, as I live way down south in Tonbridge.

Sounds like you had fun. White water rafting is brilliant. Have done it twice - in NZ and Peru!
Gem
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gem »

It was good, kind of wierd for a couple of reasons, firstly we normally have explorers camping with us but they were on a different subcamp which was strange to start with. Also it was my first camp as a leader, i went on Eurojam last year as a leader but managed to get away with being more like a participant and doing all the activities. Also we had another group camping with us because they needed a group to go with, so had some scouts i didnt really know, but it was good, i think i made friends with them! The Loos and showers were excellent, the best ive ever had when camping, and the other leader said in the 10/15 years shes been in scouts theyre the best shes ever had! (Comes to something when we are amazed at the loos!)
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

The reason I asked about the Loo's was that the last one I went on (01?) If you weren't in, first in the morning it wasn't a particularly nice experience. :shock:

Anyway, nice to hear they were better this year and also you had a good time.

Simon, Charnwood is like a Jamboree where scouts come from across the world to an area in Leicestershire for a week of fun and frolics :shock: It has previously been held in the grounds of Belvoir Castle amongst others.