Joke Du Spud

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Joke Du Spud

Post by Kinoulton »

Spud the dog is on holiday in Africa with his mum. However, he gets very distracted chasing some butterflies and suddenly finds himself lost in the bush.

He's just about to think about how to find his way back, when to his horror, he sees a huge leopard, who is clearly sizing him up for a light snack.

Suddenly the leopard breaks cover and comes bounding towards his easy prey. Quick thinking Spud, sees a big pile of bones and has an idea. He crouches over the bones and just as the leopard is about to leap on his back he calls out: "Hmmmm. That was a delicious leopard. I wonder where I might find another one?"

Horrified, the leopard comes to an abrupt halt turns round and runs stealthily back in to the deep bush, thinking what a lucky escape he'd had.

High above in a tree, a monkey has witnessed the whole thing. He thinks it was a clever trick. However, he's always been very frightened of ending up as the leopard's lunch, so he decides to go and tell the leopard how he'd been tricked, and hopefully get himself immunity from being eaten.

The monkey finds the leopard, and tells him what happened. The leopard is furious at being made to look stupid and vows to return and eat little Spud.

The monkey offers to show the leopard the way back to where he last saw Spud, if in return he'll promise him immunity. The leopard agrees and within minutes the leopard is bounding through the bush, the with the monkey on his back, pointing out the correct route.

Spud sees the on-rushing leopard, with the monkey on board, and realises he's probably in big trouble. But again he pretends not to see the pair.

Instead he simply gazes the other way, and just as the leopard is nearly upon him, he calls out: "Where's that :censored: monkey got to? He promised to bring me another leopard."
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

Tried to copy a version of that onto my mobile but my fingers were having non of it.

Brill :lol:
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

very good kinny!! :D :lol:
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com