ANY TIGERS FANS INTO COOL BANDS LIKE QOTSA, BILLY TALENT...

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kelso.
Tiger Cub

ANY TIGERS FANS INTO COOL BANDS LIKE QOTSA, BILLY TALENT...

Post by kelso. »

THURSDAY, THRICE, HELL IS FOR HEROES, MOGWAI, etc

matt
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

yep!! got a few mogwai EP's and album's, love the hell is for heroes first album too that is kick a$$. do you have the thom yorke solo album?? harrowdown hill is quality. the eagles of death metal tune rocks too. there's quite a few people on here lovin their indie.
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
kelso.
Tiger Cub

Post by kelso. »

thats cool u like HIFH, the eagles of death metal are cool...not heard the thom yorke record yet...so what other bands r u into?
do u know a lot of ppl on here that are into cool bands?
i run a dvd-magazine & a webzine u should check em out

www.myspace.com/constantreplica
www.myspace.com/constantreplicazine

do u go to many home games cos there's a good music scene in leicester, wud be good to get a few of us together for a night out after a game this season

matt
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

there are a fiar few into those bands but they seem to be keeping quiet they're out there somewhere i'm sure. i get to about 6 homes a season but this season i'm mostly doing aways. have you heard of klazons?? they are great cause i'm old enough to remember the original acid house phenomenon!
kelso.
Tiger Cub

Post by kelso. »

no, i've not heard of klazons...what r they like?
"in such an ugly time...the real protest is beauty"
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

i buzz my boobies off this band and i don't even have boobies. it's cause i loved acid house. check out their cover of kicks like a mule's "the bouncer" it's wiiiiicked!! i'm old enough to remember tapin the original cause it made the charts when i was in school :lol: man i'm so old now what with jose gonzalez covering kylie too

http://www.myspace.com/klaxons
Gem
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gem »

im more into heavier stuff, but would be good to get a post tigers pub session going... any suggestions as to good rock pubs post match in leicester???