Advice From Spud The Dog

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Advice From Spud The Dog

Post by Kinoulton »

If you find yourself being chased by a police dog, whatever you do, don't run over a see-saw, crawl through a plastic tunnel or jump through a burning hoop.

They're trained for that.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Setting the world record for going off thread quickest - is that Wilfred Owen you've quoted there Kinny?

On yes, and good advice Spud
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

ha ha ha ha i like it. Police dogs scare me, they're like made to kill you and bite you.

Police dogs though, watching traffic ops once and they'd chased this fella who'd nicked a car, he decamped and went into a feild. Dog unit arrives and they say come out of the feild or we'll let the dog off etc and repeated themelves, anyway he doesn't they give him a finla chnace, and still no answer, they let the dog off and about 10 seconds later you just hear this whale, arrrrrrrrrrr, arrrrrrrrrrrrr stop get it off me, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and the kid soiunded so scared and the dog was barking like mad, it made me laugh so much. then they handcuffed him and he was walking back and he was like "keep the dog back keep it away from em, no don't let it get close". I couldn't stop laughing, so Spuds advice is very good.
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

DCat wrote:Setting the world record for going off thread quickest - is that Wilfred Owen you've quoted there Kinny?

It's Eric Bogle. No, really.
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

what the he.. are you lot talking about, was that me old mate Gate, was that rin tin tin Kin - hows Spud and was my little angel Sim around - ahhhh. I will go to bed e byes with a happy smile instead of a drunken stuper.

Simmy boy where is our airline, do you dare me to bring it back, will anger and sour grapes be brought about by the clever dick in Hinckley/ University somewhere in Wales - so he thinks :wink: and our man from heaven our new Mod - or will I be blocked. Can fun prevail once more on our wonderful Chit Chat. Well I can at least try to moz
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Ah, Rin Tin Tin - now there was a dog of legend.

The Littlest Hobo was a sweetie.

Trickie Woo was a slob

Am I sad or what?
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I didn't get to watch Heartbeat that much but surely one of the best man/dog combinations had to be Greengrass with that scruffy mutt of his.

I saw a Christmas episode where they put some antlers on him to make him look like a reindeer. I nearly wet meself.
no.1ellisfan
Super User
Super User

Post by no.1ellisfan »

Sim wrote:ha ha ha ha i like it. Police dogs scare me, they're like made to kill you and bite you.

Police dogs though, watching traffic ops once and they'd chased this fella who'd nicked a car, he decamped and went into a feild. Dog unit arrives and they say come out of the feild or we'll let the dog off etc and repeated themelves, anyway he doesn't they give him a finla chnace, and still no answer, they let the dog off and about 10 seconds later you just hear this whale, arrrrrrrrrrr, arrrrrrrrrrrrr stop get it off me, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and the kid soiunded so scared and the dog was barking like mad, it made me laugh so much. then they handcuffed him and he was walking back and he was like "keep the dog back keep it away from em, no don't let it get close". I couldn't stop laughing, so Spuds advice is very good.
haha, you dont need be scared of them Sim, you'd have to do something really silly for a police dog to actually bite you and hurt, they dont need to. just the fear of a massive alsation barking is enough to make most people surrender anyway so they dont really need to! was down at the police station last year and saw some of the men working with the police dogs, it was great to watch, no matter how vicious the man was being the dog didnt bite him anymore that he needed to do to stop him being violent and he let go as soon as it was ordered to. they are amazing animals
has anybody seen the plot........i seem to have lost it!!
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

Hey me babe, police dogs are pussy cats, next door the traffic cop from hell has got two, and Syd my little teeny weeny jack russell bullies them to death. But there again they just might be being nice :lol:
no.1ellisfan
Super User
Super User

Post by no.1ellisfan »

heehe, got a really cool picture of two big police dogs being bullied by a little jack russell now :lol:
has anybody seen the plot........i seem to have lost it!!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

:lol: me too!

there's a gorgeous big alsation down my road but unfortunately he doesnt et enough exercise so is aging quickly :( i remember when he was a little puppy... blimey! nearly 6 years ago now i think :? and the owner would cradle him in her arms! but she was saying the other day with the thunder he was up and running around their bed terrified bless him!

i did have a run in with him once though... stupidly we did knock-and-run (was like 3 years ago!) and they came out with him!! got caught too :oops: :roll: :lol: put me off playing it! mainly though because i realised it was actually stupid and not so fun anymore... :P :lol:
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

You naughty naughty little girl - shame on you. I did it too, but got caught too often
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

:lol: yeah well nothing like that now :roll:
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Spud is the leader of the pack up at the stables and will take no sh** from any horse or dog and that includes a big horrible boxer dog.

But, there is a big female Alsatian that he absolutely adores and will protect with his life. (Like she needs protecting! :lol: )

And there is an old rotund Jack Russel that he thinks is the coolest dog on the planet. He really looks up to him.
madoqua
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by madoqua »

How is he with cats?

Yet to meet a dog that's a match for my pussy.