Big Brother really skanking viewers.

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Sim
Super User
Super User

Big Brother really skanking viewers.

Post by Sim »

Any BB fans will know that 4 of the previous evicted housmates have been put back into the secret house next door on a public vote. Channel 4 and BB really are trying to skank there viewers arent' they. I watch it but i don't ever vote but it really surprises me how many people will vote for these pointless things. Apparently though as well they may have to give the money back to viewers for some reason.
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

What?

Big Brother voters being skanked?

Oh, I feel terrible now.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

lol yeh i know if you're stupid enough to vote then you deserve it lol and not as if they're not usually but this is really going a bit too far voting to put people back in!
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

Big Brother viewers deserve everything they get. In fact anybody who votes on Big Brother or any other of the moronic reality shows, should have their right to vote in General/local election taken away from them. I wouldnt stop with them either, but it would be somewhere to start :lol:
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

There's a very interesting light effect on the paint on my wall which is far more intellectually stimulating than Big Brother, Celebrity Love Island, etc etc etc.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Celebraty Love Island whats that, its so :censored: they can't call it Celebraty so its just Love Island, dear oh dear, i've not been watchin Big Bro recently though as my brother took my arial up North with him and i'm not aloud to watch it downstairs but i do sometimes still put it on when i can.
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Rizzo wrote:There's a very interesting light effect on the paint on my wall which is far more intellectually stimulating than Big Brother, Celebrity Love Island, etc etc etc.
There's a flea on Spud's back that was asked to go on it.

He wouldn't though. He has his pride.
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

I usually watch big brother if I’m not doing anything else but never really though about voting. I'm glad I haven’t been as it would have been a waste of time and money! :lol:
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

ha ha ha yeh you're right but it can make interesting reading.

Belper i passed signs for Belper the other day on the way to Leeds (takin my bro back home, well sort of home cz hes at uni there, anyway) jst past Derby it was and i saw the signs and thought ha, Belper that must be where BelperJon is from.
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

For a great many years there were absolutely no signs in Leicester telling you which way Nottingham was.

It would inform you how to get to distant Newark, Market Harborough and Peterborough but the second biggest city in the Midlands, situated 20 miles to the North, didn't exist as far as the sign posters were concerned.

Anyway, regards Big Brother. Have the viewing figures been released recently? They must be tiny.
no.1ellisfan
Super User
Super User

Post by no.1ellisfan »

Sim wrote:
Belper i passed signs for Belper the other day on the way to Leeds (takin my bro back home, well sort of home cz hes at uni there, anyway) jst past Derby it was and i saw the signs and thought ha, Belper that must be where BelperJon is from.
thats funny, i was working in Belper a few week ago and thought of BelperJon too, seems like you are getting to be the most important person in Belper!
has anybody seen the plot........i seem to have lost it!!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

yeah... dont think i'll ever have the pleasure of going 'oop' to belper mind!
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

I find it hilarious that people are so bothered about this vote to put housemates back in. "But I spent money making sure they came out". Get over it already! Big Brother skanking its viewers? Don't make me laugh! You have the choice not to vote, a choice I have thus far exercised!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Good point there Iain about having the choice not to vote. Never have either.

As I understand it, the BB hierarchy came up with idea of allowing some housemates in that had been voted back in order to spice up the show as it seems to be flagging. I don't know who got back in and out of the four I probably wouldn't vote any of them back in. The house moves on and its no point in bringing them back in. Just another pointless exercise.

And before I get castigated, I only watch BB when there is nothing else on!

As I see it, the makers of the show are desperately searching for new ideas for a show that is dying on its knees. Each idea they think up seems more and more ridiculous to many. Its about time this rubbish was scrapped once and for all and the money was spent on a decent programme. Ditto for Love Island etc.
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Iain wrote:I find it hilarious that people are so bothered about this vote to put housemates back in. "But I spent money making sure they came out". Get over it already! Big Brother skanking its viewers? Don't make me laugh! You have the choice not to vote, a choice I have thus far exercised!
I totally agree with you and as i said i DO NOT VOTE and never will. The shameful thing is that they know they can get away with it because they know people will vote, thats my point that they skant there viewers they take advantage of peoples stupidity but yes they all have a choice to vote and i find it sad that week after week people do.
(Keeno n' Sim Group)