Muse - Best band in the world ??

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Muse - Best band in the world ??

Post by westwinds31 »

Having played the new MUSE CD to death, they are without doubt the best band in the world at present, in my opinion of course....their albums have just got better and better...I didn't think that they could top Absolution, but they have, fair play to them. Going to see them live in November in Birmingham...can't wait.
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

:D super massive back hole was good... but imho razorlight are better! (half bait though apparently :roll: )

oh and if you have digital... on bbc press red and theres a muse gig on there you can watch. razorlight were on it last week and i began to annoy my family from watching it so much! havent got round to the muse one yet though...
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

.....ha ha....already watched it.....superb and agree that Razorlight were good....think that they are better live than on CD though to be honest.
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

oh right! and i agree... and everyone keeps saying how teir new album is better but i actually prefer up all night cos it is more dancey... :D

mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

oh right! and i agree... and everyone keeps saying how teir new album is better but i actually prefer up all night cos it is more dancey... :D

westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

You said that twice...you said that twice !

I love Supermassive Black Hole....a cross between Jimmi Hendrix and the Scissor Sisters ....excellent !
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

whoopsie!!!!

same, thats good. my favourite razorlight track is somewhere else.. tis also one of my favourite ever songs! oh and golden touch too... especially live its fantastic!

redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

really good live, seen them twice. i'm waiting for a best of album, cause i like nearl all the singles but i hve a feeling they'll be like a modern day smiths ie. more of a singles band. i like more the earlier stuff tho like sunburn, muscle museum and plug in baby. supermassive isn't really growing on me tho :roll:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Each album has been a real progression in sound, certainly one of my favourite bands for the last few years. I disagree red, I think they're far more of an album band. I have seen them three times now, the last time was in Auckland in September 2004 where they were mind blowingly stunning. Probably the best live band in the world right now.
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

imho muse are great when they make epic tunes like stockholm syndrome or sunburn cause you just know they were made to sound spectacular when played live, our time is running out and supermassive sound quite monotone and dull by comparison, there's no whirlwind piano or infectious kick a$$ riff. so if they make albums full of the epic stuff then i'll agree with you iain, i'l ask my mate si what albums he can lend me he's a big muse fan. i'm all for bands varying their sound as it shows ability but for me personally, they can be a bit marmite at times, you either love them or hate them. a greatest hits or a live album would prob suit me better :lol:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
ayriss

Post by ayriss »

Muse are really imense at the moment!

Going to see them in Nottingham in November, which is cool as i might see a tigers match being up that way!

Double Bonus!

Rock on the new Muse CD! :D
Visual Basic 6.0 for dummies - the reason God invented books!
thankyounote

Post by thankyounote »

Obviously I must be the only one round here who doesn't see what the fuss is about Muse. I've listened to all their albums and find them boring and drab. Not the best band in the world by far.
www.wilkofans.co.uk THE BEST JONNY WILKINSON FAN SITE TAKE A LOOK PLEASE!!
kelso.
Tiger Cub

muse

Post by kelso. »

thank god! sum1 who isn't sucked in by the muse farce....stockholm syndrome, plug in baby & new born but the rest sucks

not a patch on queens of the stone age, billy talent, thursday & thrice
Hans Hullabaloo

Post by Hans Hullabaloo »

November 17th-nottingham arena-i'm their, woooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D
like their new album but still think absolustions better. still real improvement from showbiz, which was still good for a debut album.
Best song, falling away with you
"Everything You Know is Wrong"