disgusted!

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

100%rugbygirl
Super User
Super User

Post by 100%rugbygirl »

yeah we did it was great :wink: we saw monkeys and they broke the car not us!! and the lions were huge

thanks uncle red!!!
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

lol o dear are we all a bit bitter :lol: I pay no tax, don't have to pay for medicine don't have to pay for opticians don't have to pay for dentists urrrrrrrm what else is there, he he he he.
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Ollie smith rules
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ollie smith rules »

Sim wrote:lol o dear are we all a bit bitter :lol: I pay no tax, don't have to pay for medicine don't have to pay for opticians don't have to pay for dentists urrrrrrrm what else is there, he he he he.
Lucky u!!! I have to pay opticians coz i have contacts / glasses, have to pay dentists (well parents do!!!)coz ours won't do children on the NHS-cost loads and i was in and out of the practice in 2mins!!! and when i turn 18 will then have to pay for inhalers to controll my asthma :(
:-) TIGERS rock especially Ollie, CRANE, Moody, Crofty, and Matt C :-)
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

lol i do feel a bit sorry for you, is your asthma really bad, i was told i had sposrts asthma when i was young by the doc, then bout 7 years later went to a different doc and he said thats a load of tosh, lots of doctors just say that and sign the prescription because its easy. I'm guessing yours is real though.
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Ollie smith rules
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ollie smith rules »

Its not really bad but it is annoying especially when doing sports etc. been having to use them loads recentally coz doing my D OF E Gold expedition (90KM over 4 days) - had the practice a week ago and the real one is comming up at the end of the month
:-) TIGERS rock especially Ollie, CRANE, Moody, Crofty, and Matt C :-)
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

well im lucky because my dad is the GM of brighton nuffield so we get private healthcare cover so i dont have to worry about what is going wrong with the NHS!
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

THe minute I turned 18 I had to start paying for my Healthcare.
My prescription for my glasses is quite expensive and always changing as my eyes worsen.
I think they shouldwait until you've finished being a student.
I was still earning the same amount (just over £130 a month) and my prescription is that much. Havn't had an eyetest since Jan (when I turned 18) and am overdue but can't afford it.

also my work taxed me over £150 because the payroll women is rubbish. She says I'll get it back this month thoguh :roll:
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I have to spend money on contact lenses so that I can see to play sport.

Money on ordinary specs for when my eyes are sore and I can't get the contacts in.

Money on reading glasses for close work.

Money on lots of beer so that I can see how attractive the local women are.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

haha well im lucky... dont wear glasses and the only medication stuff i do need is for my hayfever... which has now finished! besides... im under 18 so dont need to pay anyway!
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com