Lifeguard hoodies

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Cheers :D
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

Sim wrote:I think what you have to do is shock people into realising the dangers. show the pictures and video of Joe bloggs who went out whne he shouldn't and drowned and show storys of the families it has happened to because you find a lot of poarents will tell there stories for things like this because they don't want it to happen to other people. Shock tactics work with kids, but genrally most other things don't.

Hey Cornish lets start a campaign to have road shows, and MAKE the government fund it.
back in our day charlie says wasn't just a tune by the prodigy, it was an advert about the dangers of kids walking onto train tracks. ie you get splatted by a big fast train and generally die. it stuck in people's heads cause it was ace. kids prob don't get stuff like that anymore.

by a strange coincidence, 21 years on and the "reowwwwwreeehoohreheeew" sound that charlie makes is now what i sound like after 10 pints. :wink:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

My husband was in the Tufty Club. Shows HIS age (I am VERY much younger)
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

Cornish Tiger wrote:My husband was in the Tufty Club. Shows HIS age (I am VERY much younger)
ha ha ha ha!! think i have officially wet myself. just checking. yeah i'd like to confirm i've piddled me troosers. was minky the chairman of the tufty club?? :lol: i will never be able to explain this, it just reminds me of a very funny long standing joke in a previous job.
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

http://www.scarysquirrel.org/tufty/manifesto/

More in depth Tufty Club information. A nation built on fear...

Sorry about the trousers red
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I was in the Tingha and Tucka Club with Auntie Jean (I still have my red plastic boomerang with the ultimate Woomerang Boomerang printed on it)

However, sadder still is the fact that my mother was an Ovalteenie and taught me the words to the entire song - which I proved I remembered during one of those TV through the ages shows the other night,
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Go on then... All I know is "We are the Ovalteenies..."

I had a Blue Peter badge but I lost it. Wow was I gutted.
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

forget yer IRA, al quaedia and reality TV, there's nothing worse than a bit of chitterbox terrorism. :shock: