Garden Trampolines!

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Sim - you are a very responsible and lovely young man. Go Sim from me too. To balance you out though the world needs lunatics. I'm just doing my bit.

Spiffy - hi and welcome to the forum from me. Golf certainly improves your relationships. My husband is playing today which means I can have Kerrang on really loud and stay in bed til 10.30 guilt free. I get to rip the @*$$ out of his clothes and fat middle aged friends too. And my daughter and her boyfriend work at the golf club so he can't get up to no good. Yeah - go for it! You'll make a woman very happy.
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Thank you Cornish thanks hannah
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Any time Sim.

back to the golf thing - have now totally changed my opinion as husband has just come back from golf with "Guess who I played with today" and I went through the usual list of fat boring middle aged/class blokes...but no...Hugh bloomin Grant. perhaps I'll take it up after all!
Ollie smith rules
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ollie smith rules »

Golf's fun - have a go!!!! :D

What was Hugh bloomin Grant doing down this way then?????
:-) TIGERS rock especially Ollie, CRANE, Moody, Crofty, and Matt C :-)
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

They have a holiday home here, he was with his dad. Not sure if it's his dad's place or his. he's down here a bit apparently, but very shy and reclusive. Lurks in the car til they can get on the green. Can't blame him. Mind you as we all know he operates quite a lot from his car!

I've tried golf. It is just too dull for me I'm afraid. I like a bit more action. I'm quite good at it and when I play I tend to win, so it's not that. Just, after 3 holes I think - so what's next? Play squash. More my thing.
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

yeah and me... though ive only ever played crazy golf at centre parks which is so much better! :lol: :lol: i prefer more action....
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

I hate that one where you have to go through the tunnel and have to hit it hard enough for it to go over the bridge and down the other side.....too little power and it just rolls right back again !!! ....Tiger Woods doesn't know what he's missing :wink:
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

yeah thats so irritating! tis much more of a challenge than normal old golf! mind the last time i played crazy gold was like 8 years ago!
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Ollie smith rules
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ollie smith rules »

Crazy golf is fun but golf can be fun especially if you r as bad as me and manage to get behind every tree etc and take the scenic route!!! :D :D :D :D
:-) TIGERS rock especially Ollie, CRANE, Moody, Crofty, and Matt C :-)
100%rugbygirl
Super User
Super User

Post by 100%rugbygirl »

my mum was playin golf like pitch and putt or whatever its called!! and managed to get the ball over a like 5 foot wall and it hit a tractor on the other side of the wall!!

we never play golf with her anymore not without hard hats anyway
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

i love crazy golf, but crazy croquet is much better! my sister and i set up a really crazy course in our garden and it is so much fun! i am really bad though, and she'd already gone round the course twice before i'd finished it once! but i've improved a lot since then!
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot