Long time no speak

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Gem
Gold Member
Gold Member

Long time no speak

Post by Gem »

Good evening ladies and gents! How are we all on this fine evening/morning?
Has been rather a long time! Aaaanywho, mini update on my life.... am going back to uni, am 2006 East Midlands Ladies Class 1 Grasstrack Champ!! (this is a recent thing so still a little excited), been working me ass off, still no luck on the bloke front, got more metal pierced in me haha!

Anywho, anything ive missed? And Bex, hows things?

Pleeeease reply as im a loner with no friends! :(
SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

Welcome back Gem. 1.24am!!!!!!!! are you mad.
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

nice to see you back! haven't seen Bex (julians#1fan yeah?) on here for a while, but i think most people are still here
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by anything_but_ordinary »

gem gem gem gem gem gem!!!!

slight change in the name fo obvious reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how u been??????? so whats new with metal then????? no body artwork yet????? still comtemplating on getting something not sure what tho!!!

speak soon

remember this yrs ladies night we are all gonna be on one table!!!!!!!!!!!

em
x x x x
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

forget men, get yerself a pack of chocolate cornflake clusters from asda, only a pound, slap yer bum then stuff yer face. i am cause my car made it through its mot yipeee :lol: :lol: :lol: roll on a week monday when i may even be worth a strawberry haagen dazs to myself.

what's grasstrack?? :shock:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Gem
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gem »

Em - got eyebrow done (not sure if youve seen that) and got a vertical lip piercing in the middle, basically like a normal bar but done upwards so can see both sides. As for body art, none yet am afraid, but my design is in the pipeline!

Red - chocolate is a much simpler option to men! and finding the right chocolate is a hell of a lot easier than finding the right bloke! As for grasstrack, its grasstrack racing, kind of like stock car but a bit less violent (less cars), is done on dirt track (originally grass) and is an oval track (slight variations from track to track). I race a standard 1000 mini. Any questions/queries... ask or look for national autograss sport assocaition. My club is Leicester but home track in melton and leicester in shepshed, and race in the East Midlands league (which includes Nottingham and Pennine (derby).).
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

i was at a rallyday in wilshire the other day and they had a mini which had no windows and a centrally mounted steering wheel and a centrally mounted seat and i just looked like a rollcage on wheels, and it had a nitrous kit in the back too. Is that what your mini is like, minus the nitrous?? :shock: some guy came on the circuit in a similarly prepared micra, it must have been rear engined as when he put the power down the front end was about a foot higher than the back, it was funny to watch it but must have been very scary to drive cause it looked ready to do a back flip :shock:

which kinda really begs the question: how can you not find a fella? all the girls i know think that doing something exciting is spending more than £100 on a pair of shoes :roll:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Hi Gem how are you, it is a long time since you were on or i saw you, in fact i think the last time was poss the London Ireish match or maybe longer??
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

welcome back Gem
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother