Great easy tab?

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

lol, i htought you'd like it, i hope it helped :wink: :wink:
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

Cornish Tiger wrote:Thanks Ashby. You see where would we be without ya! I'll try Freebird, good plan. have been struggling with Stairway to Heaven and have just about got it except the solo which is too hard for my brain to remember. Like Greenday and haven't tried Time of Your Life - so will do that later tonight. I have a stack of print outs of tab, but some are just so hard to make sound like the song, as the timing is never on tab. I've tried stave but I really am too stupid.

Let's start a band!:lol: My son is looking for a bassist and singer for his band and I've tried jumping up and down in front of him doing star jumps and yelling me me me, but it doesn't appear to be working? :roll:
Thanks chick, bigs hugs to you. Can I be percussionist in the band? I play a mean tamborine.

I've been trying Stairway to Heaven too and some Pogues & Saw Doctors & Bob Dyland and Sheryl Crow. It's all getting a bit easier. You ar inspiring me to practice more anyway. :D
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I remember years ago a music shop banned certain tunes from being played.

Apparently just about every guitarist who sat down to try out a guitar would start playing Stairway To Heaven, so they banned it because it was driving the staff nuts!

I have a feeling they banned Freebird for the same reason.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

I'd heard that too, and Smoke on the Water makes them giggle in the back room too. I think Smells like Teen Spirit and Enter Sandman may be a more modern equivalent. Sadly these are the few songs I can play - so basically you can't go in a shop and buy a guitar until you can master something obscure and super cool. When I went to test an amp a couple of months ago I went all embarrassed and made the bloke in the shop do all the playing. He was very good, but it didn't show me whether the :censored: and whistles would make ME sound any good (tall order admittedly!). Didn't buy the amp.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Do what I do. Write your own songs. Then when you play them, no one has much idea of how good or badly you're doing. :wink:
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
TigerTimmy

Post by TigerTimmy »

That's what i've been doing for years, and to be fair still do. The problem occurs when people ask you to play popular songs
www.myspace.com/polarbeauty (Random electronic doodlings)
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Tried listening to your songs TT but I couldn't get it to work. Thought of a cunning plan to learn your riffs and play them in the guitar shop, as couldn't begin to write my own stuff! Do you charge a performance fee?
TigerTimmy

Post by TigerTimmy »

I expect all royalties to be paid in full :D
www.myspace.com/polarbeauty (Random electronic doodlings)