what a pickle at no.18

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

what a pickle at no.18

Post by mrsmoody »

well... first some background information... (sorry this is a long one!)

i am looking after some friends pets/ plants while they are on holiday, and left this morning. one of the pets is a cat which isnt very well with a dementia... so i have to give it tablets twice a day bla bla...

well i wondered down there this evening, got to the backdoor to find i couldnt get in, as the key wouldnt go in and i got quite worried and phoned my mum and she wondered down and she couldnt do it either, so she went to see if next door (also good friends) had a spare key. there was lots of chatter, but we still couldnt get in, so i asked my mum if we had any keys similar at home that it could have got mixed up with, she said no, so there weren't any other explanations...

next my dad wonders down and tries to have a go, but he couldnt either. at this point the cat comes to the door (on the inside) and is watching us and wondering whats going on, getting hungry and pawing the door wanting me to feed her! so i was getting concerned about her (particularly as she's ill... and she started howling... something i was warned about!). So my dad went home, then came back with his tool kit to break in one of the windows. As he was trying to get the glass free, my mum turned to me and said, 'lets see the key again' so i gave it to her and she looked at it... 'where did you get this from' so i replied 'the draw' and she stares at me and walked off

she comes back 5 mins latr with a key, puts it in the door and voila... i picked up the wrong key!!! tis very lucky my dad didnt get the window out!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :oops: :lol: :roll: :oops: :lol: :roll: :oops: :lol: :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i swear im getting blonder and blonder! (just ask sim or matt!!)... maybe its the sun bringing out my blond highlights :roll:
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Goodness Gracious me, yes you are getting blonder and blonder, mind you it doesn't surprise me, only u could do something like that, he he he oh well, get the right one next time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

:o that could well be true actually... couldnt believe it though!! and its my mum birthday so she wasnt best pleased... oh well we'll look back and laugh!!

Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

and so will we, well rather look down; look down on you and wonder if theres any brain there!! :lol: he he he :wink:
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

:o oi!! just because i dont have much common sense doesnt mean im stupid! besides, my dad was saying once at his hospital his consultants/ doctors are really clever, cambridge educated etc but have no common sense... i'll be like one of them! :lol:

Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Yeh its true, a lot of clever people have no common sense at all
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

apart from me of course :wink:

don't worry hannah, it sounds like exactly the sort of thing i would do. sometimes i'm looking for somthing and it is right in front of my face, and i feel like a total and utter idiot!
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Don't worry Jess, you're not the only one! It happens to lots of people.

The times for instance I have lost one of my different keys and found them in a jacket or fleece pocket, under a settee cushion etc!!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Hannah, don't worry! I haven't gone out with the wrong key but I have locked myself out on the odd occasion. It has sometimes meant having to get my Mum or Stepdad to drive all the way over with another set of keys!

I now have a duplicate set of keys with my end neighbour so that she can let me in if I do that again! It happens to us all!
Ollie smith rules
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ollie smith rules »

Yup you're probably getting blonder!!! But being blonde's fine. And you are not stupid.
Just remember to check its the right one next time - put it on a different key ring so u remember
:-) TIGERS rock especially Ollie, CRANE, Moody, Crofty, and Matt C :-)
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

That's happened to me as well - locking myself out. once the kids started coming back from home on their own, I left a set with a neighbour. She has put our keys on a separate key ring with Sweep (you know, Sooty's mate) on it. That does make me wonder what she thinks of me - Sweep is a bit of an airhead with a large anarchic streak. is that me, I wonder?
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

Better Sweep than Soo, I'd say. Or Butch.
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

I literally have one key but since I lost a key at a pub I have put the brightest keyrings on it!

A bright pink poodle, Eeyore neck strap and Eeyore Mobile dangly.

So far, so Good :P
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by anything_but_ordinary »

hannah only you could do that!!
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

yeah so people keep saying! and i have now learnt my lesson... i keep it on the side now instead of ith the rest in the key draw :roll: and im not worrying... i thought it was rather funny! though embarrassing at the time :lol: