Top Ten Batsmen

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

I think you have to add Kumar Sangakkara and Mahela Jayawardene after having a 624 partnership. Breaking the world record for the highest partership, and they weren't playing any old puch over team; South Africa. I applaud them, Sangakkara scored 287 after being dismissed and breaking the partnership, then Jayawardene continued untill he was didmissed for 374, they both deserve to go on any top ten list, well definantly for now they do!!
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Ollie smith rules
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ollie smith rules »

Jess wrote:I take it you are an Alastair Cook fan like me Charlie :P
Yup. :D
:-) TIGERS rock especially Ollie, CRANE, Moody, Crofty, and Matt C :-)
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

BelperJon wrote:
Osprey in Leicester wrote:Cant believe you left Javed Miandad out of that list, far and away the pest Pakistani batsman ever.
He certainly was a pest as far as England was concerned. :wink:
If you look at the Wisden site you'll see how difficult it is. They have a list of the people who have scored the most runs and it has loads of awesome names in it.

Then they have a list of people who achieved the best averages over their test careers and again there are so many legends.

So don't shout at me, make your own list! :lol:
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!