MHTF benefit gig - volunteers needed Aug 3rd

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

PG

MHTF benefit gig - volunteers needed Aug 3rd

Post by PG »

Hi -

PG again from BRAVE. Everything's coming together nicely for a great night's entertainment in aid of Matt's Trust Fund at the HTO

see: www.braveband.com

For more details.

We'd like to take an additional collection on the night - are there 2/3 volunteers to help us with the charity buckets during/after - preferably of the glamourous variety, but as they say in the personals columns 'looks unimportant' :D

pm me here or via the band website.

Thanks !

PG :wink:
(Probably) the finest purveyors of pop/rock in Leicester since 2004... it's not rock and roll, but we like it
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Unfortunately my hands are going to be too busy holding crutches to be able to hold a bucket otherwise I'd have offered. The only reason I might not make it is with my leg.... having never been to the Halftime Orange am I going to have any trouble with steps / not being able to see if I'm seated etc?
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

I won't be staying after, and during I'd rather just enjoy the gig. I will donate though :)

You going to be there Iain? Can we get a headcount of which Tigers forum members will be there? Maybe we can arrange to meet somewhere there during the evening.
Kinoulton wrote:Surely that's much more in depth than your average corporate box punter can tolerate. How about "If the entire crowd shut up, you shut up. Otherwise we'll close your bar."
PG

Post by PG »

Iain -

sorry to hear you're not very mobile, but no, there's no steps - all one level, and we'll reserve you a seat/table near the stage if you wish ! Let me know !

regards -
PG :D
(Probably) the finest purveyors of pop/rock in Leicester since 2004... it's not rock and roll, but we like it
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

Hows about reserving a table near the stage for Tigers forum members? :P
Kinoulton wrote:Surely that's much more in depth than your average corporate box punter can tolerate. How about "If the entire crowd shut up, you shut up. Otherwise we'll close your bar."
PG

Post by PG »

Can do. Will do !

Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I would help out but
a) I could never be remotely described as glamorous
and
b) I'll be in Suffolk.

HTo is a great venue though, ages since i've been there!
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
PG

Post by PG »

Yes - the best live venue we've played at - our thanks to Gary for allowing us to put on this fund-raiser on !

Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Okay then I'll come along! Thanks for that offer!

Anyone who wants to say hello, I'll be the one on crutches begging people to fetch me beer!
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

And I'll be the one unable to because I'm underage ;)