what do you get a woman who has everything!!??!?!?!!

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

I was woke up at 8 for work on my 18th brithday.
Not impressed as only got in at 3am from another friends 18th.
Was also out the sunday for yet another friends 18th
And then college firends took my to the bar at college on the monday for birthday drinks because they'd missed it.
Drinking, Friday, Sat,Sun, Monday does not make a pretty sight :P
Although handled it all well!

Xmas again I was up at 5 to be at work for 6am!
Shocking, I'm normally sleep for Britain!
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

wow that sounds like one long weekend!! and you had to work at christmas???
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

Was an amazing weekend.
Was home for about an hour alltogether on my birthday...including getting ready time to go out!

Horses don't care if its xmas. I offered because I'm not a huge family person and got told it would be triple pay but afterall that was normal pay. So gutted as all my friends were getting triple pay for days before xmas and i worked xmas eve, xmas day, new years eve for standard! :shock:
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

really?! you should have complained! and demanded quadruple pay for not paying you triple in the first place!!

Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

mrsmoody wrote:really?! you should have complained! and demanded quadruple pay for not paying you triple in the first place!!
i agree hannah , it seems outrageous!
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

tut tut! silly people!

SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

Don't even get me started on them.
I am once again suffering injury after been given a task with one of their horses that they did not have the balls to do.
Still they've let me cut my hours right down and have given me free rein (no pun intended) of the yard to finish my NVQ.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

The reward is that "horsey" people like you are fit, healthy, hardy, and interesting.

My missus has just had her arm operated on (carpal tunnel syndrome) and still can't stay away from the stables.

Yesterday she mucked out two stables with just her left hand!
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

Hi hon

Sorry to change the subject back onto the topic........ I've only just seen it.

I used to have the same problem with my Mum as she got older on birthdays, Xmas etc.. I found that she would rather have a day when we spend some quality time together, ie. a drive out to a garden centre or to an event ie. Snooker Final as she loved snooker. Giving up your own time for someone is invaluable and makes them feel really special and wanted.

I've always wanted to go up in a hot air baloon but have never been able to afford it. How about something like that or a total pamper day at her local hairdressers.

Good luck and Happy Birthday to Hannah's Mum!! XXXXXXX :D
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Ooh poor missus Kin. I had cts once and it still gives me the creeps thinking about it. My thumb used to get stuck sticking straight up and hurt like hell to get the tendon back through again. Ugh ugh. But just stuck with the cortisone injections and plaster - hers sounds worse. Ugh ugh ugh. I did it doing something embarassing too, and everyone asks when you're in plaster don't they!
Don't mess with The Mothers!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Yes. A couple of Christmases ago we went to a huge house in Scotland for a week. Nearly 30 people there.

I'd broken several little bones in my hand so naturally people wanted to know what had happened.

I told them it was a football injury, which sounded macho enough for the young ladies to think I was some kind of toughened up outdoor bloke.

Then my "friend" told them the whole truth. I was walking along the concrete drive to the pitch before the game had even started. I slipped on some ice, fell down like a doddery old twit and smashed my hand on the concrete. :oops:
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

:lol: at least that's a cool proper injury though. Let's just say mine was more rsi 8)
Don't mess with The Mothers!
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

Kinoulton wrote:The reward is that "horsey" people like you are fit, healthy, hardy, and interesting.

My missus has just had her arm operated on (carpal tunnel syndrome) and still can't stay away from the stables.

I suppose so, I've been run over by our tractor a couple of times and now seem immune to it. Although shoulder is still really sure from Kiwi being a fool

My friend had a major op on her abdomen, told she couldn't ride for 6 weeks...2 weeks later she off riding her pyhsco pony bare back :D
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

SilensFatuus wrote:
Kinoulton wrote:The reward is that "horsey" people like you are fit, healthy, hardy, and interesting.

I suppose so, I've been run over by our tractor a couple of times and now seem immune to it. Although shoulder is still really sure from Kiwi being a fool

My friend had a major op on her abdomen, told she couldn't ride for 6 weeks...2 weeks later she off riding her pyhsco pony bare back :D
you've been run over by a tractor and you're fine? woah, that is pretty impressive! My friend was knocked over by a car just before the start of the summer term and has now made almost a complete recovery.
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

Jess wrote:
SilensFatuus wrote:

you've been run over by a tractor and you're fine? woah, that is pretty impressive! My friend was knocked over by a car just before the start of the summer term and has now made almost a complete recovery.
Well, my friend bumped it over my entire right foot when I was stretching for some hay (and it's only a little Kubota) but refuses to believe me because I didn't scream, just told her very calmly.
Also had my foot reversed over by a car when I was in senior school...minimum pain! Just limped thinking abuse up the drive.