Things to be sent to Room 101

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

Sim wrote:
dailywaffle wrote:Ah, but this is tricky. At what age do chaps go from looking good in shorts to, well, pretty bad (even though I love wearing shorts and am clearly the wrong side of the 'age barrier' !).

And vice versa for the girls. Maybe its even the same age ??
I still look good in shorts and always have done, my bros 20 and he looks good in shorts, i dnt tend to wear horrible ones usually 3 quarter ones and kinny i agree that girls look good in mini skirts my point is if they can wear them then why can't we wear shorts. I'm always going to look good in shorts as i will always be fashionable!!
I believe this is school's teaching our young a very valuable life lesson - which is;

LIFE ISN'T FAIR.

It doesn't get any better in most jobs either sorry. However you may have nailed it with the police force but I'm sure that there will be things about those uniforms which are also a pain.

Will work on the final ten asap. Have to get the angst out somehow.............
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Yeh you're right about life not being fair, lol, but i know that i wont have any choice over my work clothes as i'm planning a career in the police force so i will have a uniform given to me and thats that, but i hate my school, grrrrrrrrr :evil:
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
scouse tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by scouse tiger »

two suggestion for Room 101.

1) Intolerance

and

2) Religions (Suppose it'll upset quite a few people - I'll get my coat!)

Also, I was working away last week, I was staying in a hotel - guess what room number I got - Room 101 - someone trying to tell me something.
My Wild Oats Have turned to Shredded Wheat
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

If it was me i would have tried to steel the room number if it was a metel thingy. Did you!
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
madoqua
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by madoqua »

Flies
Barking dogs
Dithering female or old man drivers
Firefighters who think they work as hard as the other services
Wasps (all sorts)
Screaming kids
50 cc hairdryer mopeds.
Middle lane hoggers
Equine sports where horses die
Bloated hunt followers
The Welsh
Revenue earning speed cameras
Keg beer
Royal hangers on
Ex wife
Playoffs
The M&S food advert
People who are always late
Ebay non payers
DIY programmes
Milk
Clipboards in streets
The wax cotton Land Rover brigade
Fags
Cheats
Folk who don't say thankyou when you hold a door open for them.
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Wow that's a big list, Madoqua!

I agree with much of your list. Don't know about putting all the Welsh in. Not all of them are bad. Some are great. I would put in the likes of Gavin Henson and Charlotte Church. By Wasps, does that include the rugby team? :wink: I like Milk to a degree particularly goats milk and I think Firefighters do a very valuable job in public safety and rescue.
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Kinoulton wrote:And that's another thing to go in Room 101.

LUCOZADE

As kids, we were given it when we were supposedly recovering from illness. Why? Having mumps and chicken pox was bad enough, but flippin Lucozade.
Did you also get Delrosa Rose Hip Syrup? Very nice, but I have had numerous dentists being able to retire on their earnings from my teeth since! What was it actually supposed to be good for?

I'm getting the gist of this quote thingy now!
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Kinoulton wrote:And that's another thing to go in Room 101.

LUCOZADE

As kids, we were given it when we were supposedly recovering from illness. Why? Having mumps and chicken pox was bad enough, but flippin Lucozade.

Sponsored by Kleenex
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Sorry about that previous posting - recalcitrant computer (another suggestion, perhaps?)

What I was going to say was, Kinny, did you also get given Delrosa Rose Hip Syrup when you were a kid? Very nice, but numerous dentists have profited greatly from it since! What use was it?

Sponsored by Kleenex
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

Cor - Delrosa. I used to love that. It was supposed to be full of vitamin C as well as the sugar. We were given it in a teaspoon, so my choppers have just about survived. What people used to do, though, was take the toddler's dummy and fill it with rose hip syrup, then give it back to toddler to suck on and bathe his/her teeth in slightly acidic sugar solution for hours. And then they'd wonder why the kid needed so many fillings. :roll:

Actually, I'd put another thing in Room 101 - kids aged 4 or 5, still with dummies. And kids aged 4 or 5, with ear rings or studs. More specifically, it's not the kids I'd put in, it's their parents. :evil:
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

With you on those Gate. I never had a dummy or sucked my thumb.

Sponsored by Kleenex
lorraine pj
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by lorraine pj »

I would love to put Vikki Butler-Henderson in room 101. As i can not stand her.
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

rabbits

slugs

pheasants

pigeons

sigh
Oh and men with hairy armpits that wear vest tops and stretch a lot. Yuk yuk yuk. Men should shave their pits in summer, please. I'm 5ft 3. It hits me at eye (and nose) level.
Don't mess with The Mothers!
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

oh ...and cat owners who think it's fine for puss to :censored: anywhere it likes while I run after my dog with a nappy sack,

and parents who think its fine for their toddler to stare at me over the back of the plane seat for an entire 10 hour flight, and waggle the chair,

and old people who always have conversations in the doorway of shops,

and people who think they are superior. normally the most narrow-minded, ignorant people.
Don't mess with The Mothers!
SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

90. The muppet who changed Jif to Cif
91. Similar muppet who changed marathons to snickers
92. And the one who changed Opel Fruits to Starburst
93. Cillit Bang and the muppet who advertises it.
94. The engineer who 'promised' to fit my new cooker this morning and service the central heating who hasn't turned up and seems to have lost the ability to use and answer his mobile. (Not the only thing he's lost - like the change to ever work for me again.........)
95. The logistic company who planned the first delivery of the day from 1.5 miles away which still took til after lunch to get here!!!!!!!

More to come...............................
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.