Things to be sent to Room 101

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

I think he's slowing down.... Only ten this time. :P
Kinoulton wrote:Surely that's much more in depth than your average corporate box punter can tolerate. How about "If the entire crowd shut up, you shut up. Otherwise we'll close your bar."
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Childrens TV presenters - they're so annoying and fake

Spike i liked some of yours but i have to say the teachers, police officers who look ten, no, at the end of the day they've all got the same training. I want to join tha force when im 18 (well i'll be at least 18 1/2 when im appointed if i get in when i apply) so although i look older than i am or so people tell me i will still look quite young.
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

Go Spike, the 100 will soon be there & we are all loving it :lol:
RoyalBlueStuey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RoyalBlueStuey »

Sim wrote:Childrens TV presenters - they're so annoying and fake

Spike i liked some of yours but i have to say the teachers, police officers who look ten, no, at the end of the day they've all got the same training. I want to join tha force when im 18 (well i'll be at least 18 1/2 when im appointed if i get in when i apply) so although i look older than i am or so people tell me i will still look quite young.
Yeah good call....and radio DJs. Shameless ego maniacs, always going on about how drunk they get and simpering over their guests
Everton is the dominant species. I am Everton
http://garstontowers.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/garstontowers
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

my local radio station inspired this one.... people from reality tv, but especially those so called celebrity ones, like rebecca loos and fran cosgrave.
oh and was just shopping, definitely people who amble about with nowhere to go when you are on a mission to buy the perfect dress!
got the dress in the end though, so im calmed down a tad!
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!
SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

41. No air con in the office
42. Having to wear suit & tie when other colleagues get away with less.
43. Back to school adverts on the first day of the kids school holidays
44. Easter eggs in the shops at Christmas
45. Christmas decorations in the shops at Easter
46. McDonalds
47. The number of adverts on the BBC (which I pay for)
48. The fact the fracture clinic in the hospital who sorted my snapped ankle was through 3 fire doors, not good on crutches.
49. The fact the same fracture clinic sent you to X-ray back through another 3 doors nearly to where I started on your arrival.
50. The fact the clinic was not happy with a polite suggestion that it would be easier for me to go straight to x-ray, cause that's not how they do things........
51. Toy dogs.
52. Poodles.
53. B&Q
54. People who make to do lists and never do them.
55. Denists who think as they can't find anything wrong with your teeth they will give you a polish (and charge you £20 as well)
56. Not being able to get an appointment at the doctors unless you bring both maternal grandmothers (aged over 90)with you and then they might be able to fit you in in two weeks time on a thursday at 2:15 in the afternoon (thanks - but I'll be better or dead!)
57. Nicotine gum - if you want to stop then stop.
58. The congestion zone in London and the machines to pay it, I have a degree and these were beyond me, thankfully a 10 year old policeman was passing (sorry Sim)
59. Junk mail for stuff I would never ever want.
60. Oasis - we had the Beatles, thanks - didn't like them either.
61. The Beatles, thanks now we have to listen to Oasis!!
62. The continuing lack of coffee in the office.
63. The way the ten year old teacher has taught my sons to add up. OMG that is so twisted.
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Nicotine gum is a necessary evil I'm afraid! Worked wonders when I was giving up, I lasted about six months without a fag. Tastes horrible though. And ultimately didn't cut the mustard after a row with a member of the female clan. Now I'm back to about 10-20 a day :?
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Brilliant stuff Spike! Think how chilled you're going to be when you've unloaded all this angst! Some people pay thousands of pounds to a therapist to unload all their woes in this way. What a great service the forum provides!!!
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

im horrified Iain!! i have images of everyone on this forum and you have just proved me completely wrong on you!! damn it!

European Champions 2006!
SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

64. Therapists!!!!!!!

:shock:
SPIKE

orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

the psychological types and not physical i hope!

European Champions 2006!
SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

orla - mumha abú! wrote:the psychological types and not physical i hope!
neither have been very useful for me but I meant the psychological ones.......
SPIKE

Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Co-workers who keep talking at you despite the fact that you haven't spoken back for over 5 minutes and you are clearly VERY BUSY!
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

Kinoulton wrote:Co-workers who keep talking at you despite the fact that you haven't spoken back for over 5 minutes and you are clearly VERY BUSY!
Hehe. Last time a friend of mine (she's really irritating, calls me and another friend instead of her *boyfriend* twice a day) called, I just told her I was putting the phone on the table, did so and went back to playing basketball. Every few minutes I checked back to see if she was still there, then put it back. It took about twenty minutes for her to hang up ^_^ Best part is, she payed for twenty minutes of talking to herself. :lol:
Kinoulton wrote:Surely that's much more in depth than your average corporate box punter can tolerate. How about "If the entire crowd shut up, you shut up. Otherwise we'll close your bar."