Things to be sent to Room 101

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

DCat wrote:Raspberry pips - great for making new raspberries, but not for getting stuck in my teeth.

ARC - I'd have done more that kick his bum - if I'd moved fast enough, I'd have decked him!
I should have I know but he was with about 7 other blokes and I was in heels at the time. He went flying forwards though. It was a good hard kick, I bet he bruised!! :lol:
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

A friend of mine (24, attractive) got her bum felt by a certain big strong Tigers player at a hunt ball.

She didn't kick him. In fact she quite liked it.

Funny that, eh? :lol:
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Kinoulton wrote:A friend of mine (24, attractive) got her bum felt by a certain big strong Tigers player at a hunt ball.

She didn't kick him. In fact she quite liked it.

Funny that, eh? :lol:
Yeah hilarious. It's a bit different if done by someone you know or at least like than by a drunken yob in the street!! :D
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Yes I once got in huge trouble for touching a lady's bum.

Not because she didn't like it. She liked it a lot. But my wife and her husband didn't. :oops: :oops: :oops:
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

a funny sotry i know similar is......

one day i went to town and me and our parents split up, and my dad thought he saw me in a cd shop so goes over and kicks 'me' on the bum... to his shock turns out it was some random woman and she gave him such a look!!! think thats rather hilarious!!! she wasnt even wearing the same clothers or anything!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

that is the sort of thing i dread doing!
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

mrsmoody wrote:a funny sotry i know similar is......

one day i went to town and me and our parents split up, and my dad thought he saw me in a cd shop so goes over and kicks 'me' on the bum... to his shock turns out it was some random woman and she gave him such a look!!! think thats rather hilarious!!! she wasnt even wearing the same clothers or anything!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great story hon. :D That's just so typical of a man!!!! :shock:
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Kinoulton wrote:Can I have a turn on your couch as well please?
See Kinny you started that one too!!!! :shock:
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

It was a typo. I meant coach. I wanted to have a go at turning your coach as I'm a huge fan of passenger conveyance vehicles.

So into room 101 goes doors on buses.

It was so much more fun when you could show off by jumping off the moving platform shortly before the bus came to a complete stop.
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Ah, Routemasters. Those were the days. London buses these days do not have air conditioning, and in the current climate they are hot and horrible. Routemasters had built-in air-con
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

I had the most horrendous journey once on a National Express coach from Heathrow to Ashby. The coach was dirty, had no aircon, packed with weirdoes, and absolutely stunk. I complained and got my money back. So the whole coach thing goes into 101 now. :?
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Oh well, I'll stick to my trains after what you two ladies have said about the buses and National Express. Debbie, I don't often use the London buses anyway and I have problems with lack of air conditioning and I have only used the coach once recently when going from Heathrow to Gatwick. I used to travel from London to Wolverhampton but it was a long winded journey and though Kaye I didn't encounter the same problems as you I was put off using them all the same.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Can we also condemn bus stations to room 101?

It seems to me that bus stations are meeting points for winos, chavs and crazy people.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

You think bus stations are bad here! You try taking the greyhound across America as I did last summer! Be it sharing a seat with an archetypal dumb fat american eating a bag of chips the whole journey, stopping at the most rancid burger joints for your meal, or stopping in some hicksville in Tennessee to collect an Amish family (I kid you not these all happened!) the Greyhound gives you up to and over sixteen hours of fun and games in just one sitting.
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

I can sympathise or empathise with your comments about the Greyhound, Iain, as I used it when I went to the west side of the States. Long journeys to San Francisco, Idaho etc. I didn't encounter the archetypal fat American so much as the odd nice looking lady. I know what you mean about the burger joints as there are plenty of them out there. I haven't been to Tennessee. I wanted to go before the Hurricane round the South-west area but didn't go.