Things to be sent to Room 101

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

On that note, I think the Queen is far too polite and garcious to put anything into Room 101, and presumably Prince Phillip has been asked to button his lip, following his hilarious sequence of bloomers.

So I'll do it for them.

Native Dance Displays must go into Room 101.

Not the dances themselves. Let them carry on as they have for hundreds of years.

Just the displays for the Queen. The poor old trout is 80, she has to travel round the world, she's weary, she's hot, and she's seen more native women jiggling their naked jubblies around than she can shake a stick at.

And then some dingbat local dignitary says: "Hey, the Queen's coming. I bet she's never seen a native dance before!!!"

Take her to a garden centre, for Pete's sake.[/b]
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

96. anyone who moans about the heat at the minute, I'm loving it (don't care that I have to work in a suit just love the summer!!!). There are loads of people wandering round complaining how hot it is, easy solution don't go out, open the fridge door or move to alsaka!!!!!!!!!!
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Kaye, I apologise if I was a bit aggressive earlier on, Its just that I didn't agree with your comment.