Things to be sent to Room 101

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

75. ******* foreign students with vast rucksacks travelling on the Tube at rush hour and getting in everyone's ******* way because they don't know where they're ******* going and keep stopping dead and turning round and clarting everyone round the earole with their ******* rucksacks go in? (For Gate - Peanut butter stays)
76. Spensing the evening at the new high school for mini spike and having conclusive prove that all teachers are 12!!!!
77. Said high school fleecing me for £300+ in uniform costs, plus £25 for a locker, £50 for guitar lessons, £5 for a calculator etc etc..........
78. Finding out mini spike has a cricket match on Sunday at 9:00am (9:00am Sundays are reserved for coaching Rugby during the session and sleeping otherwise)
79. Finding we have a delivery on Saturday of new cooker which no doubt will be delivered at either 8:00am or 5:30pm compounding my dislike of point 78.
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

Marmite
Boy bands
Dentists (already mentioned?)
Sundays (can't we just have two Saturdays instead?)
People with bad manners
Cristiano Ronaldo
DIY Programmes
Soap Operas
Cookery Programmes
My Boss :evil:

That'll do for now.

P.S. Mrs FP said Manchester United - the players, fans, ground and especially the manager.
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

The pathetic rules at my school incl. the one that says 6th formers can't wear shorts but the girls can still go around wearing mini skirts and look like slags

and instead then maybe my school could start doing somethign about the behaviour problems that seem to be ghetting worse and worse.
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

Thanks for that BJ, i have never been clear on that, but that has sorted it out for me.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Sim wrote:The pathetic rules at my school incl. the one that says 6th formers can't wear shorts but the girls can still go around wearing mini skirts and look like slags

and instead then maybe my school could start doing somethign about the behaviour problems that seem to be ghetting worse and worse.
Disagreement from me on this one.

Most British blokes look carp in shorts and I only ever wear sports ones when I'm playing sport and denim ones with socks and trainers when I'm outside working and it's hot.

Too many British blokes wear gaudy Bermudas with Jesus sandles. They should be shot. Who wants to see their horrible toes and skinny ankles, for Pete's sake?

Whereas women wearing mini skirts can look absolutely stunning.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Ah, but this is tricky. At what age do chaps go from looking good in shorts to, well, pretty bad (even though I love wearing shorts and am clearly the wrong side of the 'age barrier' !).

And vice versa for the girls. Maybe its even the same age ??
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

For girls it's nothing to do with age, it's about their legs and exactly what they wear.

My missus has great legs as do two of her mates, one of whom is quite short and one who is incredibly tall.

With the right shoes and skirts/dresses they all look fantastic, as is born out by the fact that they keep getting ogled at!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I don't know what's worse. The pale fat bloke in shorts is an Anglo-German icon.

But how about the fit blokes who run a lot and consequently feel they should wear tiny tight silky shorts that all but disappear up their crack?
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

This might be a relief after arguing about SKY on the other side!!

Jon, I don't think there is anything wrong with over 30s men wearing shorts to go out shopping etc. Plenty I know do and just because they are the wrong side of 30 they shouldn't be excluded from wearing what is comfortable in hot weather. After all women have the choice of wearing skirts, dresses, trousers or shorts when it is hot. Wearing shorts to a social occasion ie the pub is another matter. In the States though shorts seem to be quite socially accepted.

I agree with you about the dodgy footwear etc.

My list of 101 items would be:

Cigarettes - I particularly get annoyed with women that smoke particularly the younger ones I see. I suppose seem of these people are too stupid to realise the damage they are causing themselves.

Marmite _ My Dad likes it but I hate the stuff. Would rather have Vegemite.

Christiano Ronaldo
Sir Alex Ferguson
Jose Mourinho
Lawrence Dallaglio
Beetroot
John Prescott and Tony Blair
Politicians in General
Bad Mannered People (particularly ones that can't be bothered to say Thank You)
Soap Operas
Big Brother (particularly most of this current lot)
SKY
Foreign Students that get in everyone's way
Salespeople
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Gad, sire, thou are impertinent.

I am a sales person and I love beetroot.

Take that. (I've just slapped you with my glove.)

Can't fault the rest of your list. However, I must challenge you to a duel.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

I too am in sales. I can understand a disliking of door to door salesmen cold calling old women and getting them to buy something they don't need, but its a little harsh to tar us all with the same brush!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Sorry Kin and Iain. It was very wrong of me to tar all sales people with the same brush its just all these calls you get in general from sales people. I generally get calls from companies British Gas. I am with them by service but don't want an extra service or updated service.

Kin you can slap me as much as you like. I am really sorry for being impertinent. I really forget your profession. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Also about the beetroot. Its just that I have never liked it.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

For what its worth I only sell to businesses. I wouldn't want a job selling to households, as I hate my personal time being invaded as well.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Tell you what Simon & Iain.

Let's condemn to Room 101 all the sales people that give sales people a bad name.

Businesses are so fed up of awful sales calls that when I call them I get the bumsrush almost before I've started speaking.

And I'm quite nice really!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Thanks Iain. Great of you to say so. Your type of selling is much more preferable and hopefully more rewarding.

Back to the 101 and hopefully on sounder ground this time, does anyone think call centres from China or India should be put in Room 101? At the very least people from this country are being deprived of employment. I am not against those countries per say just the Chinese government in certain things but hate having to speak to someone from Calcutta or whatever to find out when I can get a train to Manchester etc.