Examples Of Complaining To The Ref....

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Examples Of Complaining To The Ref....

Post by IsraeliTiger »

Well, I'm watching Germany - Italy, and as I get more examples of people complaining to the ref, I'll post them here. That way you can see its not Ronaldo being a cheat, its the way the game is played, as unfortunate as that is. Maybe a few people will take off their rose tinted glasses and see that every team does it, and that nobody is unfairly targeting England or whatever the official line is. I don't expect Ronaldo to behave to an impeccable standard that nobody else does, I expect him to behave as all the other players do, and that he did.
15 minutes gone: Ballack complains to the ref about a handball in the Italian area.
Lehmann complains and asks the ref to yellow card an Italian player who fouled him.
23 minutes: Ball goes out from an Italian free kick, three or four Italian players instantly raise their hands and turn to the ref in an appeal for a corner.
33 minutes: Three Italian hands go up in an appeal to the ref for Podolski's handball. Referee acts on this and gives the free kick against Podolski.
38 minutes: Italian player claims Podolski pushed a player in the Italian area. Player not even connected. Another alleged foul, three or four Italian hands go up appealing to the ref.

Seinfeld is on, and I can't be bothered to keep going, but you get the idea I hope. :)
Kinoulton wrote:Surely that's much more in depth than your average corporate box punter can tolerate. How about "If the entire crowd shut up, you shut up. Otherwise we'll close your bar."