Ronaldo - Cheat

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Ronaldo - Cheat

Post by westwinds31 »

Right, England are out of the World Cup, I am gutted, but take it on the chin, we didn't play well in any of the games and although it was a brave fight after Rooney was sent off, we did not deserve to win the whole competition. I do like football, but you have to say that Ronaldo is an absolute disgrace to his profession, a cheat and needs to grow up and have a word with himself. The man is talented, quick and can produce some superb skills, but he obviously has no moral standards or any sportsmanship in him to speak of. Rooney (in my opinion) was unlucky to get sent off, but I have no doubt the Ronaldo had a large part in him getting sent off. Brandishing imaginery cards at referees is pathetic and must stop.....and the wink that the BBC picked up on after Rooney had gone off - awful.....

Ronaldo, you are a cheat...have a look at yourself and grow up ! Good luck next season for Man Utd when every crowd you come across away from Old Trafford will be a nightmare for you
100%rugbygirl
Super User
Super User

Post by 100%rugbygirl »

I'm glad it wasn't just me who the wink annoyed :evil:
matt_j_12
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by matt_j_12 »

i hope rooney breaks both his legs in training, i really do
100%rugbygirl
Super User
Super User

Post by 100%rugbygirl »

it was unfortunate but there is no reason to be like that. the whole team were a bit rubbish to be honest - really the only ones who for me made some impact was crouch and lennon

also after rooney left - england seemed to pick up slightly!! so in some way him going off may have been a good thing - but we will never know if things could have been different - but again i dont think we can blame rooney the ball he was getting was shocking and he had nothing to do - cant blame him for being frustrated
matt_j_12
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by matt_j_12 »

i still cant stand him, he cheats (diving, moaning at the ref) sayin things to rooney at the start of the match, hes just a scumbag. If he is going to roll about pretending to be injured someone should just randomly slide in and break him, he wont get up after that will he...
100%rugbygirl
Super User
Super User

Post by 100%rugbygirl »

sorry not awake misreading posts opps
matt_j_12
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by matt_j_12 »

been a long day?
stupidrokchick
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stupidrokchick »

Glad Owen Hargreaves got MOTM he has really proven himself in this campagin. I have always thought that he has been given a hard time, shame we're out when they were kinda just starting to get their act together.
Dizzie Lizzie xXx
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

matt_j_12 wrote:i hope rooney breaks both his legs in training, i really do
So I'm glad we agree on that :)
Kinoulton wrote:Surely that's much more in depth than your average corporate box punter can tolerate. How about "If the entire crowd shut up, you shut up. Otherwise we'll close your bar."
matt_j_12
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by matt_j_12 »

:D
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

And you can take that either way, either "I hope Rooney breaks both of his legs in training" or "I hope Rooney breaks both of Ronaldo's legs in training". I could live with both. Both arrogant, cocky, hot-headed morons.
Kinoulton wrote:Surely that's much more in depth than your average corporate box punter can tolerate. How about "If the entire crowd shut up, you shut up. Otherwise we'll close your bar."
matt_j_12
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by matt_j_12 »

haha true, i hate ronaldo much more though. The only reason i like Rooney is because he isnt afraid to crop or bash people about. I cant help liking that, its the rugby in my veins..
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

matt_j_12 wrote:i hope rooney breaks both his legs in training, i really do
I am assuming that you don't really mean that ?

Ronaldo is a cheat ........ but he certainly doesn't have a monopoly in this area. And, boring old fart that I am, I kind of think that sport isn't about crippling people.

Along with other incidents this world cup, you have to think that FIFA need to look at some kind of citing procedure for cheating. It has, as many of us posted before the start of the tournament, got completely out of hand.
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

I hope he gets booed and bottles thrown at him etc the next time he comes onto the pitch at Man U, hes a disgrace, i don't like hooliganism or behaviour like this but he deserves to bullied out of Man U.

I HATE AND I MEAN HATE RONALDO
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
TigerTimmy

Post by TigerTimmy »

Football is becoming more and more of a joke, with player diving all over the place holding their faces like they've been shot and crowding the ref to get players carded.

Fifa should bring in rules so that any players surrounding the ref and waving 'cards' at them should be booked, no matter how many of them there are. That would soon put an end to it.

As for the diving, its difficult for the ref to see everything at the time so maybe bring in a citing type proceedure. If players know they could be picked up after the game then they wont dive around as much.

As mentioned above, Ronaldo is not alone in his cheating. If fact he is joined by most Italians, Spanards, and Argentinians.
He just gets the most stick because he has a face that you could just hit, repeatedly. :) :? Would quite like to see Rooney lamp him in their next training session, give him a nice black eye :D
www.myspace.com/polarbeauty (Random electronic doodlings)