Red's profound thoughts whilst lying in the bath vol 1:

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

RoyalBlueStuey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RoyalBlueStuey »

Kinoulton wrote:Mines Hertz Van Hire.
Back of the net....clinical finish there by the dutch master
Everton is the dominant species. I am Everton
http://garstontowers.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/garstontowers
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

(Adopts Alan Hansen accent.)

No bad that, Stuey. But did you see the lack of any real apostrophe in the word "mines".

That's appalling grammar from an international striker.[/i][/u]
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
RoyalBlueStuey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RoyalBlueStuey »

Kinoulton wrote:(Adopts Alan Hansen accent.)

No bad that, Stuey. But did you see the lack of any real apostrophe in the word "mines".

And rogue italic and underline codes flapping round too...terrible. I reckon you are throwing this post in order to get yourself an early bath with Ashby!
Everton is the dominant species. I am Everton
http://garstontowers.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/garstontowers
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

RoyalBlueStuey wrote:
Kinoulton wrote:(Adopts Alan Hansen accent.)

And rogue italic and underline codes flapping round too...terrible. I reckon you are throwing this post in order to get yourself an early bath with Ashby!
Ha ha, my bath is ready and waiting !!! :lol:
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I'll bring me loofah.
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

Kinoulton wrote:I first saw Black Sabbath in a youth club in Arnold. 2 shillings and 6 pence to get in (12.5 p, kids), no bar, just a tuck shop.

They were bleeping brilliant.
Wow are you really that old Kinny? I'd have loved to have seen Sabbath you lucky dog, saw Dio at Monster of Rock once, he was so short!!! They were great. Went to see Clapton once and he was okay (a bit slow for me at that age but Mark Knopfler came on with him and it was electric from then on). I go to see Dark Side of the Wall who are a Pink Floyd tribute band and who are amazing (if you like Pink Floyd of course). :D
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
eve stephenson
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by eve stephenson »

Give me a group that's come up the right way, creating music together, playing it in pubs, and finding out what works.[/quote]ù

Loose Windscreen(Bruce Springsteen) I think started playing in bars and stuff..
Yeah I agree Redtiger, there are so many young 'artists' that become famouse thanks to the amount of publicity and staff they have behind and personnaly I don't think they will last long..take Hillary Duff or jess Maccartney for example! I think their music is rubbish but because the amount of publicity they get(and maybe because they are cute) people become fans of them and think they like their music, and in reality it's just someone else that decides what they will like. If there wasn't Mtv I doubt that they would become famouse, only for their music.
I've just realized this wasn't your point, Red :oops:
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Ashby Rock Chick wrote:
Kinoulton wrote:I first saw Black Sabbath in a youth club in Arnold. 2 shillings and 6 pence to get in (12.5 p, kids), no bar, just a tuck shop.

They were bleeping brilliant.
Wow are you really that old Kinny? I'd have loved to have seen Sabbath you lucky dog, saw Dio at Monster of Rock once, he was so short!!! They were great. Went to see Clapton once and he was okay (a bit slow for me at that age but Mark Knopfler came on with him and it was electric from then on). I go to see Dark Side of the Wall who are a Pink Floyd tribute band and who are amazing (if you like Pink Floyd of course). :D
I am indeed that old Rock Chick. My teenage stepson and his pals now play all my old original Black Sabbath stuff. Apparently it's in again.
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

eve stephenson wrote:Give me a group that's come up the right way, creating music together, playing it in pubs, and finding out what works.
ù

Loose Windscreen(Bruce Springsteen) I think started playing in bars and stuff..
Yeah I agree Redtiger, there are so many young 'artists' that become famouse thanks to the amount of publicity and staff they have behind and personnaly I don't think they will last long..take Hillary Duff or jess Maccartney for example! I think their music is rubbish but because the amount of publicity they get(and maybe because they are cute) people become fans of them and think they like their music, and in reality it's just someone else that decides what they will like. If there wasn't Mtv I doubt that they would become famouse, only for their music.
I've just realized this wasn't your point, Red :oops:[/quote]

technically not my point eve but i agree with you entirely, the music industry isn't about music!! its all about image :roll: where you been hiding anyway?? :shock:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!