What is/was everyone else doing?

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

More of the same, would be my suggestion. :wink:
100%rugbygirl
Super User
Super User

Post by 100%rugbygirl »

hangover - whats one of them :wink:

how do you reckon the exam went then?
i say spend some more time on the comp with us!!
My boyfriend or rugby?

What times kick off?
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

Sim wrote:
SilensFatuus wrote:I watching BB live :oops: trying to muster the energy to go to bed!
Have to be at work at 8!
how you doing Sim?
I'm ok thanks, work at 8 doesn't sound fun, i've stopped watching BB this time, i don't know why but i'm just not finding it as interesting as the other series. How are you, and how was work??
I don't notice the early starts anymore! Work was good, didnt get dragged, stamped on or kicked :D just nibbled! Damn horses. :P
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
ulster_jamesie

Post by ulster_jamesie »

100%rugbygirl wrote:how do you reckon the exam went then?
dunno hard to say... had advanced commercial property law yesterday :x very dull... assignment, distress, forfeiture, tenant covenants, collateral warranties, landlord and tenant act 1927 etc. :cry: rock and roll :?

i've been lying on my sofa since my last post... really can't be a*sed to get up? :roll:
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

SilensFatuus wrote:
Sim wrote:
SilensFatuus wrote:I watching BB live :oops: trying to muster the energy to go to bed!
Have to be at work at 8!
how you doing Sim?
I'm ok thanks, work at 8 doesn't sound fun, i've stopped watching BB this time, i don't know why but i'm just not finding it as interesting as the other series. How are you, and how was work??
I don't notice the early starts anymore! Work was good, didnt get dragged, stamped on or kicked :D just nibbled! Damn horses. :P
wow u work with horses, i used to love horses, but then i stopped ridin, i was learnin to ride, i'd love to again, they're such fantastic animals. Although at time they can be a bit scary. cz they're big and strong and they do that npisy ting with there moths like p,pppppppp (if u get me). :?
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

Sim wrote:
SilensFatuus wrote:
Sim wrote: I'm ok thanks, work at 8 doesn't sound fun, i've stopped watching BB this time, i don't know why but i'm just not finding it as interesting as the other series. How are you, and how was work??
wow u work with horses, i used to love horses, but then i stopped ridin, i was learnin to ride, i'd love to again, they're such fantastic animals. Although at time they can be a bit scary. cz they're big and strong and they do that npisy ting with there moths like p,pppppppp (if u get me). :?
I get grouchy when I can't ride for ages, which sucks because I've just had to stop.
I get you...at least I think I do :P
Been riding for about 11/12 years, at the same place and know I work there.
Is it alright if I PM you my MSN and we'll chat?
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
Manxie
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Manxie »

I was driving my drunk husband home from a friends' house. He was very merry and we had the whole "Do you love me? I love you" bit ALL the way home. It's hard to drive when someone insists on putting their head on your shoulder and fondling your leg. Fun yes, but safe - N0.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Gawd, I had that once. Hands all over me, asking if I loved her.

That's the problem with picking up hitch-hikers.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Manxie
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Manxie »

With hindsight I could have let him walk home. It was only 6 miles and there was enough light for him to see but as I'm such a super wife, and one who doesn't drink and ends up ferrying him and his mates all over the island, I did the decent thing. That'll teach me. I'll have to take up the alcohol.
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

i dont have a husband/boyfriend to drive me around but i do have a brother who doesnt drink. so i drink ridiculous amounts and never learned to drive and now have a taxi drvier! its great!!! and if he is ever busy i use my bucket load of charm to convince one of my boys (platonic friends that i love to bits) to ferry me around! its great. it works really well for what little time i live in cork.

good luck jamesie! i didnt have you down as the intellectual type, you being from ulster confused me i guess!!!! :wink:
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!