Ideal Celebrity Party or Meal

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Kinoulton wrote:
DCat wrote:Are you talking MASH the film, or MASH the series?
MASH the series for me. I can still watch re-runs now and smile.
MASH never ages. The quips, the characters, the ridiculousness of their situation and how they handle it in their own individual ways....classic! I can still cry at Henry Blake's final episode after seeing it many times.

Must rush, got some Jeep spares to package up to mail home..... :wink:
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

redtiger wrote:er, i just like his hairstyle and the fact that he just does his own thing, and yeah to an extent he's just amazing with the chicks. i think every bloke desires to release an inner bad boy :shock: i'm nothing like him tho. had to make that point :wink:
His hairstyle?????? (oh dear Mr Oasis clone). ... 8)

I'm glad to hear you are nothing like him Red!!!!! :lol:
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

Rizzo wrote:
Kinoulton wrote:
DCat wrote:Are you talking MASH the film, or MASH the series?
MASH the series for me. I can still watch re-runs now and smile.
MASH never ages. The quips, the characters, the ridiculousness of their situation and how they handle it in their own individual ways....classic! I can still cry at Henry Blake's final episode after seeing it many times.

Must rush, got some Jeep spares to package up to mail home..... :wink:
I love MASH its awesome!
Some episodes are so deep then others are just hilarious.
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

Ashby Rock Chick wrote:
redtiger wrote:er, i just like his hairstyle and the fact that he just does his own thing, and yeah to an extent he's just amazing with the chicks. i think every bloke desires to release an inner bad boy :shock: i'm nothing like him tho. had to make that point :wink:

i don't have my hair like that, but only cause it looks silly on me, it suits him tho. i like some oasis but not that whole image, wearing those silly oversized hats and sayin "waaah our kid...wanna fight??". i am a bloke in the sense of liking sports, beer and women and having a slightly schoolboy sense of humour. but i also iron my own clothes, wash dishes and know my place :wink:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

redtiger wrote:
Ashby Rock Chick wrote:

i don't have my hair like that, but only cause it looks silly on me, it suits him tho. i like some oasis but not that whole image, wearing those silly oversized hats and sayin "waaah our kid...wanna fight??". i am a bloke in the sense of liking sports, beer and women and having a slightly schoolboy sense of humour. but i also iron my own clothes, wash dishes and know my place :wink:
You sound like my kind of man!!! :twisted: Can you cook? (COOK I said)... :P
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Rock Chick, I need your help.

You see, I can't cook but I pay a woman to come in and cook for me. But she's rubbish. Awful. I need to get rid of her, but I haven't got the heart to tell her she's out of a job. But you could do it. Would you sack my cook please?
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

I think Rock Chick's already found her man by the looks of it!! :wink:

I can cook and like sports, some beer, women and a good humour when England aren't playing but I'll let Red go with the lady. :wink: :D :D :D :D
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Very obscure, Kin. That took me a while. I think you may be sacking your own cook! :lol:
Don't mess with The Mothers!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Sack my own cook? That task is strictly for the ladies.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

Ashby Rock Chick wrote:
redtiger wrote:
Ashby Rock Chick wrote: His hairstyle?????? (oh dear Mr Oasis clone). ... 8)

You sound like my kind of man!!! :twisted: Can you cook? (COOK I said)... :P
not very well no. but i could lend my mate si's jamie oliver cookbook. and eating out can be very romantic in the right setting :wink:
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

simon redshaw wrote:I think Rock Chick's already found her man by the looks of it!! :wink:

I can cook and like sports, some beer, women and a good humour when England aren't playing but I'll let Red go with the lady. :wink: :D :D :D :D
simon = legend. you don't have a sister do you kaye?? :wink:
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

redtiger wrote:
simon redshaw wrote:I think Rock Chick's already found her man by the looks of it!! :wink:

simon = legend. you don't have a sister do you kaye?? :wink:
No sister but my best mate's husband has just upped and left her and she's lovely!! She has two teenage daughters though and two horses and two dogs!! :lol:
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

You sound like a gentleman too Simon. Put your C V in and you will be considered. I need to find the right man and it's nice to have a selection to choose from!!! (just like a box of Milk Tray, you always go for the tastiest one) :lol: :D
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

can i have you on saturday then?? simon can have you sunday he said he's taping songs of praise :wink:
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

Kaye, i would avoid red at all costs unless you want a crazy lunatic
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot