Discover your inner celebrity

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

simon redshaw wrote:Jen, I basically walked into it!! :oops:

How do you fall over the grass? Well, it looks like we're both pretty clumsy!! I can imagine the horses would be a bit scared!!

Shane had stitches when one of the NZ Maori players accidentally put studs in his face. He came back on, bled again and then had to put a skull cap on. He might have to wear the cap more. Still a hero for Ireland's cause!!
In places its up to my shins and im not really very observant! they give you strange looks when they've stop freaking out!
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

Simon, don't worry i am really clumsy too, i am always falling over, tripping over things. it is so embarrassing
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

cant remember the last time i properly fell over, but i sometimes trip when im walking along, but just laugh it off with my friends! tis quite funny
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

i manage to fall up the stairs. does anyone else do that?
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

Jess,

Have done that more than once.........

One of the best was when I worked on a building site in my final year at college (years ago) and was walking backwards laying some sort of cable and I walked / fell backwards into a six foot trench. Funny now but hurt like hell at the time. The guys had to stop laughing before they could help me.
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

ive also done that... sometimes slip going down too, especially in my slippers... they are lethal! though i dont actually fall... luckily!

Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

my attic stairs are lethal, they are wooden and really strange. i fell down them when i was younger, and it was not a pleasent experience

mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

i remember falling down the stairs once when i was little, i had my farm animal backsack on (was so cute!) and remember sitting at the bottom in complete shock and my gran was round! another time was when i had my slippers on and i bashed my finger on the banister and scraped all the skin off!!! nasty

SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

I dreamt once I fell down the stairs, we used to have a spiral stair case and when I woke up in the morning I was covered in bruises!
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions