Why did it have to go

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by anything_but_ordinary »

its alright sim the airline will be next to go u watch!!
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

no its does not answer my question sim, but you really need to calm down a bit, you seem to think that everyone who does not agree with you is picking on you, but that is not always the case
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

everyone needs to calm down. im sad its gone, but oh well we cant do anything to change it now.

cheer up sim :) *hug*
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

Sim wrote:Me too and that asnwers your question doesn't it tigerman. Thanks redtiger, btw how are you i haven't spoken to you in ages?
not too bad sim me old mucker, not too bad. still saving hard, still looking for a new job :lol: how's u??
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

anything_but_ordinary wrote:its alright sim the airline will be next to go u watch!!
Naah. Different concept.

The airline forces people to use their imagination and write some ficticious b******s.

The word thread was just a case of going jam - bread - butter - margarine - spread - etc etc etc and didn't really go anywhere except to drive Iain nuts.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

tigerman wrote:no its does not answer my question sim, but you really need to calm down a bit, you seem to think that everyone who does not agree with you is picking on you, but that is not always the case
No i don't think everyone who doesn't agree with me is picking on me, i have plenty of debates at school and i have very contriversial views but i don't think they're against me, but you asked why it had to be made public after i'd said it was being sorted or translated you were sticking your nose in where it wasn't needed or required. Its a forum i'm allowed to question Iain, yes i took it to far but we sorted it out after the dust settled.

Em the airline won't go don't worry.

Hannah not everybody needs to calm down i'm perfectly calm but people were stiring things up after they had calmed down

and last but certainly not least red, i'm good cheers, i've just done my last AS exams and we're off to Alton Towers on Tuesday which should be ace, i've not been beofre because yes (big tough rugby player Sim) was scarddof the rides, he he but not anymore and then Wednesday is back to school to start AS. Good luck trying to find a new job, are you saving for Aus or is this the round the world trip??

Well bye bye all off to play cricket in the back garden with my brother!
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

if you're a bit scared of the rides sim then go on "air" first. it looks a little scary but it soooo mellow and will chill you out for nemesis and oblivion. and whatever you do, don't wear jeans. that will become clear when you go on the log flume!! i'm thinking of doing a trip to west coast of america now but my mind changes all the time!! i'll be going somewhere far away anyway!! :wink:
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Nah im not scared anymore i used to be scared becasue well, i don't know actually. but i had absailed a 40 ft abseil tower in one jump b4 so i shouldn't be afraid of much cz thats quite a fair effort, that was my work experience i just abseiled and rock climbed for 2 weeks in fantastic weatehr bliss. I'm planning on going to Aus for three moths with mny mates and then doiung a year in America but im not sure whop with yet. I'm, plannin gon joinin ght epolice forca nad if im successful i won't be posted until late 2008 or early 2009 so i've got lots of time to kill. Anyway yeh im gona enjoy this weekend, go watch my bro play cricket and then go and watch RAF Cosford Air Show for free in a random feild or layby (its great why spend £20 when you can see it all for free in a lay by in your car) and then day off on mondy Alton Towerrs Tues and then it goes down hill as i'm bk at school.
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

we have something similar to that cosford thing, called the wirral show. its really quite rubbish with dodgy fairground rides but there are plane displays, i won't be goin this year tho. abseiling terrifies me, i'm not ashamed to admit i cried in school when we had to do it in the lake district, and i would still cry now 17 years later!! good luck with joinin the police, its hard but well worth it from people i know who got in. :lol:

42 minutes til world cup starts, beers are nice and chilled :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

lol yeh it is hard i've heard but whop wouldn't want me??? Yeh i'm off to watch the world cup i think too,

BYE
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Ollie smith rules
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ollie smith rules »

Sim wrote: Anyway yeh im gona enjoy this weekend, go watch my bro play cricket and then go and watch RAF Cosford Air Show for free in a random feild or layby (its great why spend £20 when you can see it all for free in a lay by in your car) and then day off on mondy Alton Towerrs Tues and then it goes down hill as i'm bk at school.
At least u get Mon and Tue off - we have life after school days doing interview techniques and stuff like that. Have fun at Alton Towers. We never get to do fun stuff like that :(
:-) TIGERS rock especially Ollie, CRANE, Moody, Crofty, and Matt C :-)
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Arrrrrrr, poor Charlie, well scive off for a day and go to Alton Towers or something.
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

going back to the never ending word thread... just noticed my post amount has gone down... is this because it was deleted?? :( that means i must have done like 400 posts on there! woah!

matt_j_12
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by matt_j_12 »

Iain wrote:1. People were using it to bump up their word count

2. It made the chit chat forum cliquey

3. It was a pain to moderate

4. I put it to the vote, it was voted to scrap it.

This thread can stay unlocked if you like, but the never ending word thread is NOT coming back.

How about we try talking to each other instead??
1) Wats wrong with that
2) People can mix with who they want
3) dont moderate it then
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

as for number 2... a lot of people on chit chat talk to each other on msn so we are friends anyway hnce why you might think it's cliquey....