New users introduce yourself here.

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

x_tigersgal_x
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by x_tigersgal_x »

Hiya

I'm Lucy,I'm 17 (almost 18) and I live in Manchester.
I'm a Tigers fan and also a Sale sharks fan as they are pretty much the local team. I'm a student studying my A-levels at a sixth form college in Oldham, sitting AS exams in a couple of weeks.I'm hoping to go onto Uni. I'm also a part time waitress and help run a youth group.
I support Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur.
* If at first you dont succeed, just pick yourself up and try again *

www.myspace.com/xxlucyxx89
Rachel_tigers

Post by Rachel_tigers »

thanks pbar

and welcome Lucy :wave:
x_tigersgal_x
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by x_tigersgal_x »

Thanks Rachel.

andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

I think pics of new female members should be a new ruling ;o) welcome by the way. I have been around a while but never introduced myself

So I'm Andrew, Born in York and lived in the North East since I was 11. Been following the Tigers since 1999ish.

Aside from the rugby im a big Newcastle United fan (Someone has to be) and currently work for Barclays, though that will probably be changing in the next few weeks. Long term goal is to join the RAF so fingers crossed I will be there by the end of the year/beginning of next.

Wnat to know any more then just ask, I dont bite, unless asked nicely :mr.green:
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

welcome everyone - there's a FAQ and information thread in the main forum which should answer any questions you may have, but if not PM myself or Iain and we'll try to help.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
twick_tiger

Post by twick_tiger »

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I have Leicester roots (went to school at Beauchamp College in Oadby), but now live in Twickenham. Started going to Tigers games while at school, when the likes of Paul Dodge, Clive Woodward and Dusty Hare were playing.

One of the most exciting Tigers' game I've been to was the 2002 HC final in Cardiff, and I'm keen to repeat the experience. So, like so many other Tigers fans, I've registered on this forum to try and get some HC final tickets without having to resort to the touts on ebay. As a member (not a season ticket holder), unfortunately I stand little chance of getting a ticket through the club.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Welcome Twick-Tiger. I went to Beauchamp too back in the Dark Ages.
Demelza - another Mother
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

May I commend to the house the idea of new young female members being able to post their pictures so we can see what they look like?

A nice touch.

And I'm not being ageist or sexist, I just have no interest in seeing pictures of blokes or wrinkly old crones.

No offence.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

There is nothing wrong with us wrinkly old crones!

if anyone wants to post a link to a photo of themselves, PM me for details of the online album you can use
Demelza - another Mother
johntaylor

Post by johntaylor »

well i'm now living in folkestone but born in peterborough and lived in kegworth so tigers seemed the perfect choice
glad i did
saturday was fantastic
also been other grounds the worst of which was bath where we felt sooo alone
can't believe leicester tigrs best team in uk. who wants to support yobs like wasps ha
x_tigersgal_x
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by x_tigersgal_x »

pbanks792 wrote:Welcome Lucy and belated welcome to Andy :oD
Thanks.

BenWL
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by BenWL »

Joined this forum thingy back in Nov 2004 so not really a new member but my id says I am...!

Been standing on the 22 with my mates for years now, you'll recognise us by our Tigers shirts.

We are all 30 somethings (sorry Guy, realise that you are more something than 30), love the atmosphere, love the banter and of course, love the game.

We are occasionally known to have the odd pint in a superstitous ritual which only went wrong this season against Saints.

Anyway, off to post some more replies to changes that id status. Gold Member here I come...! :oD
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

Welcome back Ben!
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
x_tigersgal_x
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by x_tigersgal_x »

I cant remember who it was who suggested that the new female members should post a picture of themselves on here so people can put names to faces etc. So here I am lol I apologise now for the bad pic.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m81/ ... ans/me.jpg