New Bloke Required

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

Ashby Rock Chick wrote:If any of you are season ticket holders, you probably know him anyway. He always stands with his brother, that's all I'm saying and owns a garage.
good job you explained he owns a garage. my, i wouldn't have a clue what he looked like or who to look for but now you've explained about the garage, i'll spot him er, right away at WR next time :shock:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Going off thread yet again, I take it you used to watch TW3 Kinny?

ARC, next time you need match tickets (note the new fixture list is out), put a new thread on here & see what the gang can do. You never know who you might sit next to - 'Of all the seats, in all the ............'
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

DCat wrote:Going off thread yet again, I take it you used to watch TW3 Kinny?

.'
Sure did. My teenage hormones used to jiggle about when Millicent Martin came on.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

I think your hormones are still giving you trouble Kinny - do they think they're still teenage?
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I think it's quite common for people my age.

A footballing brain that wants to dribble through entire defences, hormones that wish to take the entire membership of a beauticians college to heaven and back, and body parts that struggle to cope with sitting in the same position for too long.
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

wonder if ashby got herself a fella yet??
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Wow, you sound nice, i'm 28 today in fact and single, also male and as its my 28th birthday i also fall into the catogaory of being under 90. (ok so i'm actually 17 but i'm a nice mature 17 y/o)
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Well if we're running a dating agency I may as well join in.

I'm over 30, GSOH, non smoker, drenched in Kouros (new girl starts today, should be in by 9), solvent, own car, two dogs, interested in walks in the park, cosy nights in the pub, nice food, enormous amounts of uncomplicated horizontal jogging.
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

Hi Guys

No, not found a new guy yet, I warn you though, I'm quite fussy!!

Kin, I thought you were attached anyway. ( should go steady on the Kouros, you don't want the new girl keeling over just yet). !!!!!!

Sim, maybe a touch on the young side but I'm open minded on the age thing.. Happy birthday yesterday though. I'm a young 42 though and I suppose a younger guy might keep me young but being old enough to be your Mum would not be COOL!! LOL.

Seriously though, if you guys really are interested, I'm all for making new friends and seing how it goes. Obviously can't put a phone number on here but you could try dropping me an email on [email protected] and I promise I'll reply. Let me know on here if you have sent a message to that email addy though as it's my secondary email address.

Looking forward to receiving those emails. Go on, I dare you.... xxxxx :wink:
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Indeed I am attached!

So any email from me will be strictly by way of friendship and will probably quite rude.
RoyalBlueStuey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RoyalBlueStuey »

Ashby Rock Chick wrote: No, not found a new guy yet, I warn you though, I'm quite fussy!!
Fussy?...The other day the only requirements were Real ale, Rugby and Ferrets and now you hit the poor blokes with all the provisos and caveats...tut tut
Everton is the dominant species. I am Everton
http://garstontowers.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/garstontowers
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

DCat wrote:Going off thread yet again, I take it you used to watch TW3 Kinny?

ARC, next time you need match tickets (note the new fixture list is out), put a new thread on here & see what the gang can do. You never know who you might sit next to - 'Of all the seats, in all the ............'
Meant to say thanks to you DCat (should be Topcat). I'll do that then if and when I get the urge (to go to a game). I've joined the members club so hopefully I'll get some discount on tickets etc. xxxxxxxx
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

RoyalBlueStuey wrote:
Ashby Rock Chick wrote: No, not found a new guy yet, I warn you though, I'm quite fussy!!
Fussy?...The other day the only requirements were Real ale, Rugby and Ferrets and now you hit the poor blokes with all the provisos and caveats...tut tut
Fussy I may be but desparate I am not, nor a child molester!! And I don't do married men or smokers. A happy disposition is a must though, not a grumpy old hector!! Ha ha.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Married men can be useful as they don't move their stuff into your house after the first date and they don't become bunny boilers when you dump them!
100%rugbygirl
Super User
Super User

Post by 100%rugbygirl »

just the small problem of them having a wife
My boyfriend or rugby?

What times kick off?