Big Brother

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

popnoodle
Tiger Cub

Post by popnoodle »

Hi Cornish Tiger! My dad says you write v. nice posts! Thanks for the welcome, I feel sorry 4 aisleyne 2, she will feel very guilty when she goes back into the house ( :oops: ) bye!
Just Me.. :halo: x.
popnoodle
Tiger Cub

Post by popnoodle »

Code: Select all

#FF66CC [size=24][/size]GLYN 2 WIN BB!!!!!! XXXX
:lol:
Just Me.. :halo: x.
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Haven't been keeping up with it all but the secret house until it finished was more entertaining.

I agree with Glyn to win it and I don't like the way imogen is treating him. Pretending to be all cosy with him and still cuddling up to Mikey/Vernon Kay. I might be wrong but that's how I am seeing it from my limited viewpoint. If Imogen had any sense she could see that Glyn is a nice bloke and that he likes her but she is too love struck by someone who was supposed to like Grace. I wasn't a great fan of Grace but I can imagine she must feel very annoyed with Mikey and I have some sympathy for her on that. Could be fireworks if the two meet later!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
hodge
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by hodge »

they call it reality tv but they put a load of weirdos in the house every year
Glaws 55

Post by Glaws 55 »

Why does Glyn sound like he's Polish?
The future's bright, the future's Cherry and White