Big Brother

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kirsty_b

Post by kirsty_b »

yay dawn has left now itsw time of bonnie to leave! she has out stayed her welcome
i love harry xx
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

Kinoulton wrote:Ahh come on BJ. I've never watched it and having seen the "celebs" it turns out, i.e. people I would leave in a burning building whilst I rescued the goldfish, I probably never will.

But if a mad man bursts in and mows the lot down with an AK47, we'll both watch the replay won't we?
Here, here, although I'd rescue my ferrets before the goldfish, they have more brains than any of the contestants. (I havn't watched it yet, when's it on so I can get really angry)..... :twisted:
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Bye bye BONNAY !!! Replace her with a plank of wood....more entertaining methinks !
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

ha ha ha ha ha very true
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
BO'D is GOD
Super User
Super User

Post by BO'D is GOD »

bang goes our money making scheme then. boo!
Irish rugby groupie.
allez les bleus!
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Doea anyone else think Grace looks like Mel Smith?
Don't mess with The Mothers!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

I think its probably the most boring one yet!!

Is there any you folks like out of the remaining ones. I am getting fed up with the likes of Lea, Nikki, Richard and fellow connivors. Possibly Glyn and Imogen are the best of those remaining and Pete who I think is great despite his condition. He brings some entertainment - not meaning that in a nasty way. I think the Chinese lady is funny at times but I don't like the fact she is so loud and smokes a lot.

You could be right about Grace. I think she is too miserable and a little two-faced. And I like a lady with more figure.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Is it still on???
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Unfortunately it is Iain!! Although its not always easy to avoid watching it!!

I think there are another 6 or 7 weeks to go!!
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

I honestly haven't given it a second thought since the World Cup started. There's always a game on when it is on, so there is no excuse for me to see it. They should turn the cameras off, lock the doors, throw away the key and the world will be a better place!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

That is true Iain!! Let them fight amongst themselves and :censored: and moan without anyone seeing them!!

What did you think of the games today? Not a great result for France and a narrow win for Brazil. Togo didn't do too badly against South Korea. And a great result for our Aussie friends yesterday!! :D :D :D :D
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

I missed the Togo v Korea game through being at work, and got to see the second half of a very poor France v Switzerland. Watched the Brazil game and was amazed to see how ordinary they looked. Ronaldo didn't look with it!

Big Brother peaked that time when there was that big fight. Now THAT was entertaining!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

I didn't see any of the latter games but was told France vs Switzerland was poor and doesn't soud like Brazil are justifying their favourites tag. Andy might fail on his tip again!! :wink: Ronaldo is supposed to be the best player!! Although I think Ronaldinho is as good now if not better.

Are you talking about that fight on last year's BB? Yes that was entertaining and its gone downhill since!!

Sorry about the b*tch word!! :wink:
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

I didn't mean Grace was ugly or anything, it's just she looks really like Mel Smith. Especially in profile when she's sulking. Or is it just me?

Glyn is great and I want to adopt him. Glyn to win.
Don't mess with The Mothers!
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

CT - i totally agree with you about Glyn. he is so lovely, he just makes me laugh. i think Mikey is nice, just don't understand why on earth he is with Grace just doesn't understand why people don't like her. i hope she gets evicted so she might actually understand why the public hate her. Aisleyne is becoming a lot nicer. i think Nikki is really funny, but would hate to be locked in a house with her though.
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot