Big Brother

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

Such charm, such charisma ! :shock:
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

:lol: :lol:
This year they seem to have left out the male totty though don't they. As Lea so sweetly put it last night.

Whereas if you're into extraordinary breasts, you have them in handfuls!

How unfair.
Don't mess with The Mothers!
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

CT - I think you can have too much of a good thing, though :shock:

Don't you think its funny when you see all of these gravity defying pyramids standing tall when they are all flat on their backs sunbathing ?

Speaking as a chap, there is only one attractive girl in there ... Imogen. And she is less 'enhanced' tham most of the others !
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

I am really glad to hear that DW. I find them hilarious, and quite creepy, but presumed that was just the female perspective! They don't look very squashy.
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Not saying that I am an expert in such matters ( :wink: ), but a good boob job has to leave us thinking that, just maybe, it isn't all silicone.

On that basis, there are some spectacular failures in the house this year ! Lea is a cartoon character, as we know, but I think Susie's are just as bad. Not at all attractive, IMO - they just don't suit her !
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

I agree. If they looked natural then great, whatever floats your boat. But they just look like growths.

That has me thinking now, do they float? Would swimming be easier or harder? There is so much the british public need to know. I can feel a Nikki impression coming on...WHAT ARE THEY! WHAT ARE THEY FOR!
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

Apprantely they're like 4lbs each! That woman must have a sore back!

Just got into it, I was very fortunate ( :roll: ) that my first episode I watched was Nikki screaming in the diary room...I'M SO COOOOOOOOOLD!

What is she 3?!

Pete and Glyn's chate about bullying last night was so sweet. You could see Pete getting teary about it.

Edit: any better CT?
Last edited by SilensFatuus on Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Yeah, wasn't it, SF. He looked so sad.

Ooh SF, could you edit out some of your OOOOO's. It's sent my screen all annoying?

I agree, why state something rationally, when you can exaggerate like a raving 3 year old is clearly her policy. :D Have to confess she's growing on me though, because she's so pathetic, she just may wake up and take a look at herself after this and think, wow, I'm an idiot! And become less of a drama queen. Then again, maybe not...
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Not that I am obsessed by such things ( :lol: ), but 'Now' magazine has rated the boob jobs:

Lea - 0/10
Susie - 2/10
Nikki - 7/10
Aisleyne - 8/10

Seems about right !
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

Last nights episode was absolutely foul!
They should have just left him in the toilet, wrapped a duvet around him and left him until he stopped thrwoing up then put him to bed.
And what posseseed them to drag him off his bed and acroos the floor...way to make him more sick.
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

I know. Poor baby. And why was Suzie trying to force feed him water. We all know that just makes you keep throwing for hours. Much better to take it on board in the morning. What with him and Beckham it's just sick sick sick this weekend!
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

I know you have to give them water but let the poor lad attempt to sleep it off.
However, highlight of last nights episode Pete and Mikey swapping lives. Very amusing.
popnoodle
Tiger Cub

Post by popnoodle »

Anyone see BB last night! woah those twist are too confusing!!! I can't keep up! GLYN 2 WIN! :D
Just Me.. :halo: x.
popnoodle
Tiger Cub

Post by popnoodle »

dailywaffle said about the boob ratings in now magazine, I'm actually his daughter :lol: and I showed him the NOW magazine!
Just Me.. :halo: x.
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Welcome to the forum popnoodle, (lil' DW). BB has got very confusing but good. Nice to see some new people in though. Feel a little sorry for Aisleyne (or however you spell it) as she will be very hated on her return to the main house I think.

Agree Glyn to win. Good you are educating your dad vis á vis boob ratings! :wink: