Big Brother

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 4 »

Cornish Tiger, I must admit I did think my posts were nicely ironic!

I'm afraid I can't recall myself cross dressing, and therefore do not qulify as interesting enough to be on BB. Although i do seem to say c/o/k/e very often, which obviously means i fulfil at least half of the criteria no? maybe if i do something else 'interesting', like have a medical condition, or a child, or or or.....

Quite frankly though, if they did come knocking [obviously not that they would!] I'd have to tell them to sod off!
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

judging by tonights Big Brother...what a bunch of losers.....the best one is that bird who was shouting "I want my bottled water...I've got a migraine !!!"....what is the matter with people !
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Battle of the drama queens last night ..... Shahbaz and Nikki. Lets face it, BB is at its best when you have people arguing and falling apart, so a promising start !

A happy (BB) house is a boring house.
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

I really don't believe this thread! BJ & Kinny - I'm with you on this one. The nearest I've got to it is reading the article in a Metro last week (I must stop reading that paper!) - apparently the Tourette's guy is genuine and Davina's got her birthing kit with her - I'm going back to my assignment!
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

westwinds31 wrote:judging by tonights Big Brother...what a bunch of losers.....the best one is that bird who was shouting "I want my bottled water...I've got a migraine !!!"....what is the matter with people !
I think Pete is the best and not because he has touretts but if you actually listen to him he talks the most sense i know he occasionally shouts \/\/anker out but listen to him he doesn't offend and he talks the most sense i think hes going to win.
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Agree Sim - top bloke. And it wont be a sympathy vote as people who don't watch it will imply, it will be genuine as he really seems a good guy.

As for Shahbaz - how haven't they murdered him yet? Me me me me me!
Don't mess with The Mothers!
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Cornish Tiger wrote:Agree Sim - top bloke. And it wont be a sympathy vote as people who don't watch it will imply, it will be genuine as he really seems a good guy.

As for Shahbaz - how haven't they murdered him yet? Me me me me me!
Not taking anything away from Pete, but chatting to my daughter and her best mate they say (at her school) that there is a large 'sympathy' factor in favour of Pete. I've followed all of the BBs, and my immediate concern was that Pete would be another Nadia, i.e. gets the vote because of what he's been through, as opposed to how 'good' a housemate he is. I still think that this may be the case .... although clearly animal lovers will also vote for him, if you catch my drift !

Shahbaz - would be awful to be in there with him, but excellent TV !
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Can you watch it interactively so you can tune Shahbaz out though. He drives me insane. Shut up shut up shut up. Lisa was funny last night dancing around trying to stop the noise in her head - that's what I'd do with fingers in ears yelling Shut up shut up shut up til one of us died. I really wouldn't care which as long as the noise stopped..
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

How can you lot waste your lives watching a load of tossers with over inflated egos shouting at each other.

Why not watch something worthwhile like Question Time?

Oh. Hang on.....
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

:lol: :lol:

I was about to launch into my "get off the thread if you're just going to knock it. I don't knock roundyball threads" speech when I got the joke!

Nice one...
BO'D is GOD
Super User
Super User

Post by BO'D is GOD »

does anyone know what bonnie's surname is? its really begining to anoy me.
Irish rugby groupie.
allez les bleus!
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

Holt
BO'D is GOD
Super User
Super User

Post by BO'D is GOD »

i knew i went to school with her!! thank you former prop that has been anoying me since friday.
Irish rugby groupie.
allez les bleus!
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

No probs. :D :D

I had just finished reading about her in the paper, where she might get the sack because she told her bosses she was going on holiday to Skeggy, before going into the house. :shock:
BO'D is GOD
Super User
Super User

Post by BO'D is GOD »

what is she doing now then? when she was at school she was a right nasty peice of work.
Irish rugby groupie.
allez les bleus!