Vaccine passes.

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Scott1
Super User
Super User

Vaccine passes.

Post by Scott1 »

I'm not sure how true this is but a guy I know has just informed me that Aston Villa have introduced the vaccine pass rule to watch games there. Does anyone know if Welford Road will introduce this?
It would be nice if the club could inform us of their plans,I have no interest in become vaccinated and I don't want to start paying my ST DD for myself and my daughter and things change down the line. If I don't hear anything by the 28th July when the first payment is due I will contact the club and cancel. Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by Scott1 on Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Tigerbeat

Re: Vaccine passes.

Post by Tigerbeat »

This is very early news to all big sports providers and they will be looking at the detail and am sure that a response will be given when it is clear what they are required to do. Would expect something by the end of the week.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Tigerbeat wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:06 am This is very early news to all big sports providers and they will be looking at the detail and am sure that a response will be given when it is clear what they are required to do. Would expect something by the end of the week.
Thanks,yes it would be nice to know before the first payment is due or things then get messy. Cheers TB
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

This topic is about the need for jabs for entry to Sports Stadiums.

We can only wait for the Club to review Government proposals and what actions are required by the Club.

Whatever your opinion on having / not having the jab this is not a place for that discussion.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Fantastic news about the vaccine passes then ,I'm made up! Life is good!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

The game was stopped twice yesterday at the West Brom ground,2 fans rushed to hospital with heart problems. One at Newcastle the other week,one at Luton,an official during a Millwall game. What is going on?!
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Vaccine passes required for Wales internationals
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
biffer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by biffer »

Required in Scotland - needed for Scotland internationals and Edinburgh home games.

One or two lone voices howling at the moon about it but Edinburgh have bigger crowds and more season ticket holders than before the pandemic so the voices are obviously disproportionately loud compared to the numbers who won’t get a vaccine.
chris111
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by chris111 »

I know many supporters have stayed away because of understandable health fears, and I hope this step will encourage them to think about returning….we’ve missed you!

Personally I see no reason why passes can’t be combined with a stronger line on face coverings in crowded spaces. It’s mandated when walking around a supermarket - why on earth can the same not apply to the bear pit which is the concourses of WR on match day? It doesn’t stop anyone buying food and drink - just consume it when pitchside, in the open air and all facing the same way.

Tigers could certainly count on an extra £15 or so just from me every match day - at the moment I just scuttle straight to my seat and stay there!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Not sure where my post has gone,it is on topic! Boris today expected to ditch vaccine passports and Plan B restrictions from January 26th
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »